Idol || 14

××××

requested by bangtan_army_OT7_

××××

please imagine the butter era bts

________

lights were dim, shining were just the ones that the audience had in their hands, the flashlights of their phones. with a roaring cheer, a wave of enthusiasm washes over the crowd, making them scream as the lights flashed on, focusing on the stage where now stand five people. two girls and three boys.

along the cheering fans, the loud music plays in the background, beats dropping and picking up, making everyone jump and dance in their places. the performance going on stage is powered with hiphop and frequents free styles between the members singing and rapping. the movements, well rhythmic and synchronised, reflecting in the eyes of the people who stare up at the five with fondness and admiration, because this is a new phase in the kpop industry.

hybe's very first coed kpop band who had the internet world throbbing ever since the first teaser was released. speculations were made, theories circulated and many rumours were held out regarding what the new group will be like, it's concept, members and almost everything. but when the group debuted with their very first single and a full length album, the talks were crushed at once, and rose high the five-membered coed group, violette & sapphirez.

the crowd cheers again as the music comes to an end after three consecutive performances taking the fans high with the beats and choreography. the members stand in a line, smiling at the fans who did them the honour and showed up on their debut stage.

"2, 3! hello we are!" the tallest boy says into his microphone, raising his right hand at an angle in front, and the group follows, "vns!"

they bow together, making the crowd cheer and clap, chanting the group's name after them. the mc appears on the stage, wearing a wide smile along with the ripped jeans and a black jacket that goes well with his sharp features.

"that was indeed amazing! i'm sure your fans loved the performance, am i right guys?" he says, glancing at the crowd that roars loudly, chanting a chorus of 'yes'. "great! this day is memorable and i must say you guys are doing a great job."

"thank you," the members bow slightly with a smile.

"come on, have a seat, i've got a few questions to ask, everyone would like to know more about our rising stars." the mc smiles back, gesturing his hand towards the seats that the staff placed for them.

"ah sure," one of the boys nods, taking their seats as the mc does the same, holding his flashcards and the mic in either of his hands.

"awesome, let's start with the introduction of the members." he says, gesturing towards the girl at the extreme right.