If You Ever Leave Me, I'll Die - The Letter

When he had started to calm down an hour later, he got up from his seat on the floor

When he had started to calm down an hour later, he got up from his seat on the floor. A loud crinkling noise came from his front pocket. When he dug into his pocket for it, he remembered the piece of paper that Taehyung had given him prior the crash. He slowly and carefully unfolded it. He quickly read what was on it and covered his mouth in shock.

One tear. Two tears. Three tears. A choked sob. Even more tears.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

On the piece of paper, it said,

"Hey Kookie, I'm sorry if I ever made you feel weak. When I said that you are weak, pathetic and can be easily manipulated by others just like how Bogum used you I deeply regret my actions. I was jealous when I saw how you and Jimin were standing close to each other, and your lips were inches apart. I feared that I might lose you and you and Jimin will be together. I was really harsh on you. I know we are in a relationship and communication is the key to every relationship. I really wanted to be a better person for you but I what I did today was wrong, and I'll do anything to make it up to you, cause the last thing I want is to become what I feared the most. After our fight I realized that I just acted like my parents. They used to do the same shit to me and even worse.

I was scared to be in my own house, somewhere that should have been my safe place. I suffered at the hands of my parents, I was too weak to stop them from cutting me, chocking me to death, stared me till I passed out, and my father almost raped me. I was incapable of having control over my body with their constant abuse and once they thought they had enough with me they sold me off to a drug lord for a good amount of cash. At first, he was kind to me, he got me enrolled in school and paid for my dorm and other bills. He never tried to get physical with me in the beginning, I stared wondering why he was so kind to me and took care of someone who is as weak as me. He asked me to marry him, and I said yes, I was so stupid to think my life was going to a fairytale and have a happy ending.

He was just like my parents, he said he loved me but abused me all the time. I was nothing but a punching bag to him. Things got worse when he would come home drunk and would hit me most of the time, once almost dislocating my shoulder and another time choking me almost to death. I had to pay rent and bills without his help because he refused to help me pay any. He once kicked me out making me homeless during winter and only having 200 rupees on me to survive. He kicked me out multiple times because I didn't clean or cook after working. One day when I am cleaning the house I heard his phone buzzing, when I went closer to reach for it. I saw you picture on the screen, you looked so ethereal. Without thinking twice, I answered your call. All I could hear was your sobbing for the other line and before I could say anything you started pleading me and leave you alone, I was searching for the right words to tell you but before I could do so Bogum grabbed the phone from my hand and shoved me on the floor slowly I blacked out.

The next day I found myself standing In front of a police station and filing a complaint against my husband for all the abuse. I have been plotting this for a while with the help of Bogum's brother Jimin who became my best friend but after hearing you cry for help made me wanna do things quick, because I was scared at the thought of Bogum hurting you. and I also found out he was talking to underage girls and sending/receiving explicit images. I used that as evidence against him for the case and finally sent him to jail. The police office one who led my case, and I grew close to each other and when I was ready to open about my parents and my brother who I helped to run away from the place of horrendous place of physical abuse called home. He promised me that he would find my brother and save you from Bogum as well. He did as he promised but all this time it was his boyfriend who was my beloved older brother Jin. Few days before Bogum's trail I found out that Jin was you caretake a year ago.

I did everything in my power to convince your parents that it was not your fault that you got raped but they were just sick people who only cared about what the society things and not what their kids wants or feels. When they kicked you out, I was really terrified so I asked Jin he could take care of you but to my surprise he was ready to take full custody for you and have a happy family with Namjoon and me. We became close to each other and went on many dates, and you trusted me enough to let me know all your struggles, but I was just a pussy and never had the balls to tell you about my past. I promise to keep you safe and never hurt you bunny, please just don't abandon me. I'll take anything you give for I did this morning but please don't hate me. We can't go back to the past and change what happened to us all I want from you is to trust me and help me become the best version of me. I'm begging you to understand and forgive me, but please don't leave me.

If you ever leave me, I'll die. I love you."

💔

-※-

I know it was really sad but i planned out so much for this book and lot more different plots and scenarios so stay tuned

I might include smuts in future