~ 𝐵 𝐴 𝐷 𝐷 𝑅 𝐸 𝐴 𝑀 𝑆 ~

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
It's angst time, ya'll >:)

ONLY IN THE BEGINNING
CONTAINS DESCRIPTIONS OF
GORE
VIOLENCE

READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

——————————————————————

TUBBO'S POV:

I watch in horror as the maniac that I thought was long gone begins to laugh in his cynical psychotic way...

I try to thrash myself towards the scene but I can't bring myself to move...

I look down to see my beloved, Ranboo..

He looks terrified as he frantically attempts to scurry away, since he was on the ground looking up at the madman stood before him..

I try to scream for him to run but.. My mouth doesn't open.

I see the villainous psycho pull out a sword with his maniacal grin..

Ranboo holds his hand out, sobbing and begging for his life, while screaming my name..

I continue to try and fight to move and yell but I physically can't..

I feel tears stream down my cheeks as I watch my worst nightmare unfold before my eyes...

He suddenly plunges a sword straight through my husband's heart mercilessly as he wails out in pain...
Gallons of deep crimson blood gushes out of Ranboo's chest..
The madman rips the blade from his chest and causes Ranboo to scream in pure agony as blood continues to pour out from the huge gash in his body...

Finally I'm able to scream, and I scream out his name in a sob and a waterfall of tears begin to rapidly fall down my cheeks,

I feel nauseated from the horrid sight of my dearest husband's life being brutally stolen from him...

And then...

I hear a familiar voice....

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Tubbo..!! Hey! C'mon, wake up..!"

I gasp as I shoot up from my laying down position with my heart thumping in fear and terror..

Ranboo is sat in front of me, a look of pure worry and fear plastered onto his face..

"....R-Ranboo.."
I mumble under my breath as I feel tears run down my cheeks and I throw myself into his arms in relief...

He holds me tightly and kisses my head a few times,

"Hey... Shh, it's okay.. You're safe now, I've got you."
He assured me in an extremely soft comforting tone,

My sobs begin to fade from his comforting gestures as I start to calm down a little..

Eventually when I feel like I'm calm enough, I tear myself off of him very slowly and hesitantly..

Ranboo looked at me with an expression full of love and concern for me..
He took his black fuzzy blanket and wrapped it around me before grabbing a little Micheal plushie for me to cuddle if necessary..

He got me settled in a comfy position, then got himself settled, and finally spoke up softly..

"..You don't have to tell me anything if you don't want to.. But you know I have to ask... What happened..??"
He said as comfortingly as possible.

I sniffle and bury my face into his blanket a little bit as I hug the plushie with tears beginning to fill my eyes again,

"..I-I couldn't s-s-save you... I-.. I-I'm so s-sorry.. I-It was horrible.."
I said trying my hardest to not burst into sobs again..

He pulled me close again and held me even tighter this time,

"Don't apologize, hun... It was only a dream.. I'm right here, Tubbs. I'm not going anywhere... I'll never let that happen.. You're safe, I'm safe, Micheal is safe and fully asleep... It's all okay."
Ranboo reassured me softly as he held me tightly...

I pulled off him but only to lean up and kiss him very softly and briefly, but then I went back for seconds and this time if was more loving and we took our time.

When we did pull away, he gave me a grin and for extra measure he kissed my nose playfully.. which made me smile and blush of course.

"..There it is... There's that adorable little smile that I love so much.."
He teased making me giggle with bright red cheeks..

He tilted my chin up so I could look him in the eyes,

"Tubbo... I made a vow, on our wedding day... I promised to love and protect you for life.. I plan on keeping that promise. You have nothing to be afraid of.. I'm not gonna let you get hurt.. or Micheal.. and I'll try my best not to get myself too hurt either."
He said lovingly as he looked deeply into my eyes with his multicolor eyes..

My cheeks of course flushed red from the intense eye contact.

"..R-Ranboo.. J-Just.. P-P-Please.. Hold m-me.. And d-don't let go.."
I begged shakily.

He had no hesitation and wasted no time at all,
Before I knew it he was gripping me in his arms tight.
He got us back under the covers of our bed and he proceeded to hold me close until I fell into a peaceful, nightmare free sleep...