~ 𝑀 𝑌 𝐹 𝐴 𝑀 𝐼 𝐿 𝑌 ~

RANBOO'S POV:

I can't ask for anything more in life.

I have a wonderful husband, and an amazing son.

That's all I could ever want and need.

Tubbo and Micheal are my world.
There's nothing I wouldn't do for the both of them.

Every time I come home I'm always greeted with a kiss on the cheek from Tubbo and a very enthusiastic little Micheal running up to me.

I make sure to keep up with the little one who is normally very talkative and energetic when I come home, but I also make sure to let my dearest husband know that I love him too.

This was exactly the case on this day.

Micheal oinked and he rambled on about what him and Tubbo had done while I was away, I tried to nod and agree so he presumed I was paying full attention, but I had also took time to smile at Tubbo before bending down to kiss his forehead.

Tubbo giggled in response and blushed before turning his attention to Micheal who was still going on and on.

Finally he stopped and he got distracted by who knows what.
He has a minimal attention span, so he always does things like that.

I fluff up Tubbo's hair and put down my things,

"So how was your day while I was gone?"
I asked,

He shrugged,
"Nothing too special. Though I did hang out with Tommy and of course brought Micheal along which Tommy wasn't thrilled about. But he started warming up to the little one slowly."
Tubbo explained.

I chuckled,
"I'm glad they've come to terms."

After I got all my things set down I sighed and fluffed up his hair,

"What about you, Boo? How was your day..?"
Tubbo asked with a gleaming grin as I wrapped my arms around the smaller boy's torso and swaying playfully with him, loving his subtle blush and cute shy smile.

I continued to sway a little with him as I replied,

"Just the usual stuff. Like you said, nothing too exciting or special... Still, now that I'm home, my day's a hell of a lot better."

I pressed another kiss to his cheek and he giggled looking away in flusteredness.

But of course, I carefully guided his eyes right back to mine as I always do and I caressed his cheek softly with my hand,
"Don't be so timid, hun... I'm being entirely truthful. I just love seeing you all taken back and flustered by my choice of words."

I tease him but before anything else could happen, Micheal came prancing into the room with a peice of paper in his hand and a green crayon in the other.

Without a word, or an oink, he held up the piece of paper to us and to both of our surprise..
Micheal had drawn a very adorable colorful picture of the family...

He pointed out Tubbo and me in the center, holding hands.
Then he had drawn himself in between us.
Then beside Tubbo he drew Tommy holding a diamond sword, and had him labeled as  "MISTER TOMMY"
Then beside me stood Technoblade holding a diamond axe, which he had him labeled   "UNCLE TECHNO"

We were drawn in a pretty field of grass with the sun shining down on us, and a few flowers around..

Tubbo let out an exaggerated "Aw",  as if he'd seen the cutest thing on the planet, which to be fair it could easily have been.
I knelt down and carefully took the picture, admiring it in all it's preciousness.

"Wow...! Micheal, I love it... May I frame it?"
I asked him,

He smiled brightly and nodded with a little excited oink.

We framed the drawing and hung it up on the wall so it was displayed to anyone who set foot into the house.

Tubbo's heart was still in the process of melting as he was gawking over Micheal's kindness while hugging the little piglin.

I loved the sight, and decided to get in on the action by kneeling down and scooping up both my boys in my arms and hugging them tightly, picking both of them off the ground, making Micheal giggle uncontrollably, and Tubbo to laugh as he held onto us tight.

It was a lovely moment...

And I had the most wonderful life.