date night<3

NOBODYS POV
tonight was the night. the date with bailey. ollie could not believe that he was the one who got asked out. he was just a little upset because he wanted to ask HER out.
since the boy has never been in a date before, he thought the best idea would be to go to his brother, oliver.
"oliver? i need youre help."
-
"with?"
-
"i'm going on a date tonight and i have NO idea what to do or wear.."
-
oliver smiles and takes ollie to his room. after a few, ollie now knows what to do and wear to the dinner date with bailey. ollie heads to the bathroom to go freshen up before getting dressed into a very nice suit. hoping to swoon bailey.
-
BAILEYS POV
hm, i finally asked someone out. since it's gonna be a dinner date, i guess i have to wear something decent. maybe a tight-ish black dress? maybe i'll ask calani what to wear..
-
CANANI<3

bailey😇
CALANI I NEED HELP
ON PICKING A
DRESS FOR MY DATE

CALANI<3
ooooh whos the lucky
fucker eh?

BAILEY😇
calani i really need
ur help:(

CALANI<3
alright. so i would wear
a black dress maybe?

CALANI<3
wear heels aswell:)

BAILEY😇
calani thank you so much<3

-
i listen to calani and pick a black dress out from my closet and put it on my bed. i run to my bathroom to freshen up, probably what ollies doing and then head back to my room. i change into my dress and put on my heels. wow, this is the prettiest i've looked in ages when wearing a dress! i straighten my hair just a little so it looks tidy and do just a little bit of makeup. by little bit i literally just mean eyeliner and concealer. i make a little braid at the front of my hair and grab my small bag with my purse and soon to have my phone in. heading downstairs i hear a knock at my door. that's probably ollie. i guess he found where i live from snapmaps. i open the door and there i see, ollie standing in a suit with a bouquet of flowers.
-
NOBODYS POV
ollie stands there, staring at how beautiful his date looks in her dress.
"wow— you look.. so amazing!"
-
"thanks loverboy<3"
-
"could you stop with the names god damn it?"
-
"mmmm i'll think about it"
-
bailey gives ollie a small kiss on the cheek before they head to the restaurant.
-
OLLIES POV
holy shit. bailey looks so beautiful. the things id do just to hold her in my arms and kiss her. i take the girls hand and kiss her cheek while walking. i couldn't help but notice the earrings she was wearing. they look so cute on her! they're little bisexual coloured mushrooms, so she's possibly hinting to me that she's a bisexual hottie. as we enter the building, some guys start looking right at her. i pick her up unwillingly, just to show that she's soon to be mine. i hear bailey let out a small gasp then ask me to put her down. i place her in a seat and sit opposite her.
-
"bailey?"
-
she looked up at me
-
"yes?"
-
i move my chair over slightly so i'm sat next to her. i'm so close to getting the kiss it's unbelievable.
-
"can i— give you something?"
-
"sure thing"
-
as she said that, she gave me a gentle smile. oh i should just do it.

NOBODYS POV
-
ollie got so caught up in his feelings that he didn't know what to do at that very moment. as soon as she smiled at him he knew it was the right time. that's when he pulled her in and kissed her. he looked at bailey and started apologising over and over. she looked him in the eyes and gave him a gentle kiss.
-
"you don't need to apologise. i liked it"
-
she smiled at him again. her smile meant everything to him. and he means everything to her. this is when ollie realised. he was only 1 step closer to getting her to be his and his only.