"im letting people know whats mine."

(A/N; this chapter does have a little spice in it. so prepare<3)
NOBODYS POV
another day of school for bailey, ollie and all their friends. but today felt. different. especially for ollie. bailey was early to school so she'd be waiting for ollie.
as she was waiting, a group of boys walk up.
-
"hey! you looked lonely so we all came over"
-
bailey looked up to see a group of tall, quite handsome boys. they all went by the names of; hiro, akio, con and bip.
-
"oh, hi! i'm bailey! thanks for the company"
-
bailey and her new friends would be so distracted as they were in deep conversation that they didn't notice ollie standing behind them. not even bailey noticed.
-
"BAILEYYY!!"
-
"OLLIEEEEE!!"
-
the two would hug and get back into conversation. but just as bailey looked away, ollie would look at the group of boys and do a throat slitting action. that's when bailey looks back.
-
"why do you all look so scared?"
-
they all respond with a simple "no reason" or a "it's nothing!"

OLLIES POV
she was with other boys. i don't want her to be with other boys. only me and her friends that i know. i had to make sure she knows she belongs to me and doesn't go to no other. i watch as she goes to leave since the bell started to ring and i grab her hand. stopping her from leaving. she turns around to look at me and gives me a confused look.
-
"what's wrong ollie?"
-
"there's something i need to do with you."
-
i pull her close and pin her against the wall. leaving her to turn red. the look on her face makes what's about to happen so much better. i move my face close to her ear to whisper something.
-
"you. are. mine."
-
she's blushing. i slowly move my face down to her neck.
-
"o-ollie what are you doing?"
-
i didn't respond. all i did was start to kiss her neck. the more i kiss her neck, the more i want to leave my marks on her so people KNOW that SHE. is mine. i start to kiss her neck more and more. then i hear something come from bailey.
-
NOBODYS POV
bailey would start to feel her face heat up. the more he kisses her neck. the more red she's getting. that's when a small noise slips from her mouth. that noise would be a soft, gentle moan.
-
"ollie.. please."
-
he ignores her and continues.
after 5 minutes he stops and admires the girl and her neck. baileys neck now had marks on it. now people know who she belongs to.
-
"ollie.. why did you do that..?"
-
"to show who you belong to, isn't it obvious sweetie?"
-
bailey continues to turn a deeper shade of red. ollie looks at her and laughs
-
"how pathetic. you're already red!"
-
he chuckles and kisses bailey passionately.
by now, bailey would be a deep, deep shade of red.
ollie pushed bailey to the floor.
-
"i'll see you later, doll."
-
bailey would watch as her best friend walks away smiling.
getting up, bailey would notice hiro running over to her.
-
"BAILEY? ARE YOU OK?!"
-
she'd nod in response and run to the girls bathroom.
-
"i need to cover what he did to me."
-
she had a tingling feeling.
then she realised. she liked it? she liked what he did to he?
she blushed at the thought of what he just did outside the building. that's when she finally realised.
she's falling for her best friend.