²-"discriptions"

Punz
-
Damn that omega  is Hella strong, he just won't submit to anyone.. and noone turly knows why.. but look none of my pack, witch is all alphas we treat echother as equals there's no leader at all.

We all want this omega badly.. it's just how he's so different  makes us like everyone want him, but not for same reasons.

Most want him to put in his place, and well make him carry there pups. Sure we'd like him to carry our pups, what kind of alpha wouldn't, but we wanna more so have him as our shared mate because he's utterly adorble, and his personality is funny.

Unlike the omegas the teachers teach you about, and put the expectations in your head of how a perfect omega  should act to there alpha, his oppsite  of it.. kinda acts like a female alpha would but not at the same time.

He's stubborn, cocky and very fucking organized alot of the time, also very much an independent-thinker, and that we fucking adore, he's a fighter,  he can seem disrespectful to the alphas who just wanna prove there better then him, due to stupid ranks.. he also can be a bit bossy at times.. but also kinda zany. Also very fucking untouchable.

'Well yet another one fails to get him to submit, damn' Karl barked out.

'This time it was the jackass of alphas' Fundy said with malice.

We all hate Jessie, as much as he hates us, for the simple fact even though we're alphas we don't really use are power in a light to make others bow to us like some kind over royalty.

We never were interested in being alphas, but maybe one day we'll have to try our look with the dirty blond omega.

The whole command space and hallways were luaghing at Jessie, fanilly karma cought his ass.

'Well seems like Jessie got put in his place after all these years, and how ironically it's a omega that did it' Techno said.

'Mmm I'm proud of the omega' Quackity  said.

'Hes cute, and creantly like no other' I mutter.

'Being unqie is better then falling into soicties  normes' Willbur said.

'We simler  like him, just a diffrent rank' Sapnap pointed out.

We nodded to it as yet another alpha tried, and yet another alpha failed 'when will you guys give up, I'm not gonna be that easy to get me to submit to your power-tripped asses' He growled out his eyes glow a Marronish-red color.

Me and my friends giggled to that 'Yeah most alphas are power tripped that's for  sure' Techno pointed out.

'Adventuly  you will have to get a mate by law' Aurias said.

She's the bitch of female alphas.

'So sue me, fuck the law' he growled out.

'Damn his stubbornness looks good on him' I say.

'Must agree there' my friends said.

'You won't be saying that when your soulbound kicks in' Linda said.

'If I can fight your failed attempts of getting me to submit, what makes you think  a soulbound will do much of anything to me?' He spat.

True.. probably won't be much diffrent.
-
Well there you have it.