•2•

Log kehte hai ke Dil Milne se dunya badal jaate hai

Yahan nazrein Milne se dunya ban jaate hai.
- zaib

••••

The sun was hiding on the horizon, flashing vermicelli intermingle with ochre reflecting the mahogany table infront of him, tapping of keyboard and flipping of papers were the only sound echoing in the study room, he straighten his knuckles and folded his sleeves upto his elbow and ruffled his already messed hair, today he is working from home because of his mom's insistence and the reason is unknown to him.

The door opened with a thud and a lady still beautiful for her age came inside with a smile, he stood up immediately after seeing his mom, a smile came upon his lips. He took her hands and kissed the back of it.

"Chalo aao jaldi se tayyar ho jao, I don't wanna hear anything else " Farhat begum said folding her hands
(Come on, let's get ready soon)

"Ammi, aap chale jayein, waise bhi mujhe bohot kaam hai" shahwaiz let a tired sigh, he's been trying to make excuses since yesterday when he heard about the dinner party at his father's friend house but his mother is hell bend on not letting him
(Mom, you can go, I have work anyways)

"Kaam toh tum roz hi karte ho, kabhi mere saat bhi chala karo, kitne aarzoo hai mere, ek toh tume koi rishta pasand nahi aata aur dusra tume kisi se mohabbat bhi nahi hai, mein kab tak wait karungi apni bahu lane se? " farhat begum started emotionally blackmailing him.
(You work everyday, sometimes come with me, how many wishes I have, one you do not like any relationship and secondly you do not even love anyone, how long will I wait to bring my daughter-in-law?)

"Accha ammi theek hai, I'll come but after some hours " shahwaiz said stopping his mother from saying furthermore
(Ok mom, okay)

Her mother's face immediately lit up like a light with a smile and she left the study room saying to come on time if not he will face the consequences.

He shook his head, and sat down to complete his pending work as soon as possible to attain the dinner party.

Omer.

The surname alone is enough to ran chills down his enemies and backstabbers. they are the holders of the top business companies around the world, their success knew no bound.

Shahwaiz omer son of humshad omer and farhat omer, CEO of the top industries all over the world, Omer and son's, he surely is the one you never want to play, he is the male version of beauty, man of ethics and high morals, heartthrob of the city, top most eligible bachelor, girls go literally head over heels for him but he never gave them more than just a glance that too if it's necessary, he gets more than 20 marriage proposal almost everyday.

He got high success at a very young age of 27, he have one younger brother faeq - 25 yrs and a sister mahreen -21 yrs, princess of the mansion.

•••••••

He walked up to the corridor of the khan house, he was already late and rushing toward the lounge when he heard some noise coming from the other end, his legs automatically led him to that direction, it was dimly lit, he stopped when his eyes fall on a girl crouched down beside a window with her ear attached to it, her back was facing him.

Today zoha's parents also came, zoha is hashir's fiance and soon their wedding will be held and the elders are deciding the dates on nadira begum's room, omer family's daughter mahreen were politely excused herself to attain some important call as per her uni's and they slipped to find out the conversation even though they are strictly not allowed but that's the thing, grumbling and questioning on their stomach.