FIVE

"Shit, shit, shit," he said taking out the things that he had in his pockets and searching. "I don't have my key either," he said to me putting his hands on his head trying to think of something to do.

"YOU'RE DEAD MIN" yelled one of the guys that were chasing him, getting closer by the second. And almost getting to where we were both standing.

My body shaking from the cold and without a keycard, there wasn't much I could do to help him.

"Fuck" he said looking around desperately for a hiding spot and breathing heavenly.

His eyes widened as he saw the janitor's closet. He then quickly looked back to see that the guys that were chasing him were almost here.

He looked at me and took my wrist firmly.

Shit, I guess I'm coming with him.

then he started running towards the door pulling me behind him.

"HEY! What the h-" I was interrupted by him opening the door and pushing me inside, he then got in and slammed the door shut.

"LET ME OU-" I tried to say to him only to be interrupted again by him getting extremely close to me and putting one hand on the back of my head and the other over my mouth.

This took me completely by surprise, I seriously had never been this close to a boy in my life. I was shocked, to say the least.

My eyes were wide open as he looked at me breathing heavily, "stay quiet" he mouthed trying to keep quiet.
I nodded in response, his hand still over my mouth and the space between us still too short.

The janitor's closet was very small and dark, even if he wasn't pressed against me, we would still have to stand close as there was no room for two people.

Suddenly we could hear the two tall guys that were chasing him right outside the door.

"where the hell did he go?" One of them said "no fucking clue" the other one answered.

We stand still and in silence for a few more seconds after we heard them leave. He closed his eyes and sighed in relief, apparently forgetting about where his hand was.

I finally take his arm and pull it from my face slowly. "Oh I'm sorry," he said taking a step back and letting me have some space.

 which wasn't much cause there was no space inside this tiny closet.

"I just had to take you with me in case you told them where I was hiding," he said with a slight smile on his face.

"I'm not a snitch," I said smiling back.

"Well I couldn't risk it" he pointed out scratching the back of his head.

Because it all happened so fast I didn't really pay attention to what this guy looked like. After adjusting my eyes in the dark and calming down a little i came to notice how hot he was, he was incredibly good looking and because he was running he was sweating, which made him ten times hotter.

I stared at him for a second while he pulled his hair back and quickly stopped and looked to the side when he stared back at me.

"I think they're gone," he said to me while turning the doorknob letting us out of the small closet.

As soon as I stepped out of the closet the cold breeze hit me again making me cross my arms trying hard to warm up.

"I'm yoongi" he said stretching out his hand waiting for me to shake it.

Still shaking from the cold I shook his hand "i-I'm y/n" i said shivering.

"oh you're freezing," he said reacting immediately to my cold hand.