SEVEN

A/n: This is where things start getting interesting😏

——

After bumping on a lot of people we arrived at the kitchen. The whole house was modern and beautiful, the kitchen is huge.

Jimin and Taehyung seemed excited to have me around, which made my heart flutter a little. I usually didn't make friends this quick, but they were so persuasive and friendly that it wasn't hard.

"Here you go," said Jimin smiling and handing me a red plastic cup filled with alcohol. "Thanks" I smiled back.

"You guys have such a nice house," I said looking around and wondering how could they possibly pay rent for this mansion. "Oh thanks, Jin Hyung wanted the best". said Jimin interrupting my thoughts.

That name sounded familiar. "Jin?" I asked. "Yeah, he's the oldest of all of us and also the one who bought the house, why you ask? did you meet him already?" Jimin asked. "I think I did, there was this guy that was surrounded by...".

"girls? yeah that's him" Taehyung interrupted my sentence. "they never leave Jin Hyung alone honestly, but I guess they all want to be with the son of a CEO".

"oh wow, that explains why they were so desperate, I didn't get to meet him properly though" I said. "he's here somewhere, we can introduce you later," Jimin said. I nodded and continued to drink.

"so, y/n" started Taehyung making me look in his direction, him getting closer to me. "yes?" I answered waiting for him to talk and taking a sip of the very strong drink Jimin had given me.

"Are you single?" I almost choked on my drink making them both laugh at my reaction. "y-yes... I am" I said. "don't worry I was just curious," Taehyung said giggling. they both stared at me for a second witch made me take another sip of my drink as I didn't know what to do.

"you want more of that?" Jimin asked holding up a bottle of alcohol. "no I'm good thanks" I said. he put the bottle down and stood beside me, Taehyung on the other side. "okay, then on that note" Jimin said looking at Taehyung with a smirk on his face.

Suddenly they each linked one arm with me and I found myself trapped between two laughing boys. "what are you doing" I said giggling at their actions "Let's go dance!" said Taehyung.

He and Jimin then dragged me up to where people were dancing.

we danced and laughed for a while them looking at me every few seconds making me have to pretend that I didn't see their stares.

God, they are so hot.

Then as I was dancing and looking around I saw a glimpse of someone that I had been wanting to see again.

Jungkook.

I smile watching him walk towards the kitchen alone.

"I'll be right back guys" I said to Jimin and Taehyung before smiling and pointing at my conveniently empty cup signaling I was going for a refill.

They nodded and kept moving to the beat. I rushed between a lot of people to get to the kitchen to find Jungkook.
—————————————————

I hope you liked this chapter, it was initially longer but I decided to cut it into two chapters cause it was like 1300 words🙂

Also bts having Instagram is the best thing ever, their crosswalk with James a orden was amazing they are literal comedians 😂 and Txt and enhypen's collaboration on KBC had me screaming it was so good✋🏻

Don't forget to Vote and Follow!💜