|{1}|

Jisoo pov

Hello guys as you know who am I soo,  I think i don't need  to introduce myself to you but still I'm telling you. I'm a simple girl who is looking for a job cause I have to pay my father's debts. Well it's not like that i don't have a job, i have a job but that's not enough for me and my father also left me, now the job of filling the debt is mine. I live on rent in an apartment alone coz i don't have any siblings, I was the single child of my parents welll I have 3bestie Rosé, Lisa and jennie.

End of jisoo pov

Author pov

Soo jisoo was laying on not very comfortable bed and she was playing game in phone when she heard her 3 monkeys..

Jenlichaeng:- Jisooyaaaaaaa.

They screamed her name and went to her bedroom.

Jisoo:- You idiots why are you shouting.

Lisa:- aww unnie don't be a grumpy cat like jennie unnie.

Jennie:- You bish.

Rosé:- Oh god they started again.

Jisoo:- Oh com'on it's happen everyday, well the fight is about to begin wanna need some popcorn.

Rosé:- Ah yeah su-

Rosé was about to complete her sentence but
Lisa cut the conversation in the middle and said.

Lisa:- this is not bigg boss as both of you are going to sit comfortably and watch while eating popcorn.

Jennie:- Exactly and we are not gonna fight today at least I'm not wasting my energy by arguing with this crackhead.

Lisa:- Unnie you see me as crackhead No no, what do you think i'm! an idiot?

Jennie:- yep now argue to the wall.

Lisa:- I-

Rosé:- guys can we talk about why we are here

Jennie:- Oh yeah, chu we are here to solve your problem.

Jisoo:-huh wdym?

Rosé:- look jisoo, we can't see you like this we know that how hard you work, so we decided to fill your father's debts.

Jisoo:- what no please don't, i can do it by myself...

Jenlisa:- but unnie-

Jisoo:- no guys please...

Lisa:- I knew it you gonna say this but if you don't want to take our help then i have a plan.

Jennie:- what this crackhead have a idea omfg

Lisa:- unnie shhhhh.....and you jichu unnie get yourself a sugar daddy.

Jisoo:- oh-okay...waiit WHAT? WHAT THE FUCK LIZ.

A smirk plastered on jenlichaeng lips and jisoo just rolled her eyes.

All three of them started pleading and after all the efforts jisoo agreed.

Lisa:- com'on unnie just let me explain.

Jisoo:- Fine.

Lisa:- Look this is a website where you can find your sugar daddy.

Rosé:- lol it's look like shaadi.com.

Jennie:- I agree.

Jisoo:- me too.

Lisa:- well you should try even tho he can pay you money for your father's debts.

Jisoo:- yahh you want me too spend one night with old man.

Lisa:- huh no just look at here, there are so many young man.

Jisoo:- So what it's a nahhh......

Rosé:- jichu pleaseee.....

Jennie:- yeah jisoo pleaseee....

Lisa:- unnie please...

The three of them are requesting jisoo to take a sugar D@ddy, as jisoo was tired saying no to them she finally agree....

Jisoo:- okay fine.

Jenlichaeng:- yass!!!

Lisa:- now take a look.

Jisoo was scrolling then she heard jennie, rosé and lisa screamed near her ear.

Jisoo:- what happen BITCHES!

Rosé:- Stop scrolling we find your sugar d@ddy.

Jisoo:- huh?

Jennie tapped the profile and showed to jisoo then rosé started reading the information from  the profile.

                                           NAME:- KIM TAEHYUNG                                                        AGE:-  26

                                           NAME:- KIM TAEHYUNG

                                  AGE:-  26

And blah blah blah

Jisoo:- not gonna lie but he is hot tho......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So that's it guys i know this part got boring and this part is not what you guys want it and part 2 will be the final part because i already wrote it that it  will be one shot and two shot and And I apologize because I make you all waited a lot and trust me I was very busy in school and these teachers gave me so much work to do soooo yes that's  it bye......