Chapter 6

This is a work of fiction, not intending to hurt anyone.

Ignore typos!

Ashwin took his seat and went on to do his ritual of hearing songs in his ear pods. His playlist consisted most of her songs. Hearing her voice, made him miss her more. He saw two young people, a girl and by sitting in front of him. They seemed to be arguing about something. This made him remember the trip they took to Venice and Naples, Italy. The flight trip were they argued for 14 hours and he loved every bit of it.

It was a surprise to her from him for her bday. Giving surprises was his one of favourite things to do. Surprising her was always special to him. To see her excited face and gleaming eyes was the best thing in world for him.

21.05.2022

Ashwin: Sivaangi ma, day after tomorrow namma abroad porom ready ah iru.

(We are going abroad be ready)

Sivaangi: Enadu abroad, joke panringala (is it a joke)

Ashwin: Amah night oru maniku joke panran. I'm serious, things ready panu we are leaving 23rd early morning.

(AT 1 at Night I'm joking! Get your things ready we are leaving on 23rd morning)

Sivaangi: Amma Appa ta permission kaykanom, schedule clear pananom, last minute la yen solra Ashwineyy

(Should ask permission to parents, clear my schedule, last minute why are you informing me)

Ashwin: Elam paniyach, uncle aunty ta permission, schedule clearing all done. Madam just 4 days ku pack panna podum.

(All done, you just have to pack)

Sivaangi: Seri enge porom? (Where are we going)

Ashwin: Na solla mata nu teriyum, apovum kaykra? Ok shoot time ach! Correct ah pack paniru ma

(You know I wont say, then too you ask me)

23.05.2022

Ashwin: Enna ma thungi apudieh vara pola (you look right out of bed)

Sivaangi: night 3 clock, top to bottom covered until we reach the destination, ipudi dam varuvan

(I will come like this only)

Ashwin: enna ma excitement eh ilama pesara

(you dnt seem to be excited)

Sivaangi: Enga porom teriyadhu, plus unga kuda pona free ah enjoy panna mudiyadhu, because somebody might see us. I'm not complaining but its the truth.

(I don't know where we are going, plus cant be free in fear of others seeing us)

The car stopped at airport, Ashwin took out the tickets and handed it over to her.

Ashwin: Italy porom and nobody will know us also business class tickets, flight la also we will have privacy.

Sivaangi checked the tickets and hearing him tell that they could be free made her bubble with excitement which was lacking before.

She bear hugged him " Ashwineyy best surprise"

Ashwin felt happy as this what he wanted to hear.

After boarding the flight, Sivaangi asked him "Why Venice and naples ashwineey. You wouldn't do without reason"

Ashwin: Random dan ma