Part-2 Devoted to myself

The next few days Jian Yi was down, even though he didn't try to hide it as much as he would, Zheng Xi didn't even notice. His best friend, the one that always noticed if something was wrong, the one who always helped him and comfort him didn't seem to care. Nobody noticed his mood, everyone was acting normal but one person. He Tian one of his best friends the only person he could talk to late at night to ask for opinions or share the secrets he couldn't share with his crush. They were closer than anyone would think, both would share about their backgrounds, ask for advice, or just talk when the nights got lonely. Even though He Tian didn't make a big deal out of his recent mood, he was the only person who asked if he was okay and honestly he needed that. He felt as if no one cared about him, his mom was nevef there, he doesnt have a dad, his classmates and most of his friends doesnt even notice when his down, and his best friend the one who he's had a crush on for a long time the one who he would do anything for seem to be burdenes by our promises, and doesnt think he would respect him enough and to make matters worst he seemed oblivious with the fact that he is hurt and has been for a long time.

Although he has already come to the devastating conclusion that he's love will never be corresponded, he expectes his friend to at least care for his mental well being but that seems like it wont happen, if no one notices then might as well keep it to himself. He knew that Zheng Xi will never return his feelings and that's fine by him, he will never stop loving him, and being by his side will be always more than enough.

However, he didnt want to stay like that he didnt want to be hurt and lonely every day. His love ia painful but he deserves better, and he might never seek for love again but might as well have fun and be wild, he has been reckless his entire life but always deboting it to Xixi, might as well be wild and reckless and live life for himself. After pushing himself out of bed and getting dressed, he decided to go outside in the late night and see were life took him, he wanted to be wild and experience new things and most important he wanted to forget about love for just one night.