Part 4- Wild night

Smut ahead
As soon as they entered the room, the tall man pinned Yi to the wall and started kissing him, slightly surprised with the sudden actions it took a few seconds for Yi to kiss him back. Yi placed his hands on the man's nape, this was followed with the man sliding his hands down to his ass and squeezing it. As the kiss was getting more passionate with both of their tongues swirling around in each other's mouth, the man grabbed Yi's thighs and carried him to the bed. Feeling that strong grip Yi got even more turned on, after he was placed on the bed, Yi decided to take his clothes off slowly while looking at the man with tempting eyes, in return, when seeing the younger's body the man could feel his boner grow more and more, this kid was too tempting, with his stunning eyes, soft hair, delicate white skin that looks as if it can be bruised with every small touch, and that dazzling body complexion he had, he may look really skinny at first but he definitely had nice curves, he had thick thighs, beautiful legs, cute pink nipples, and a really sexy ass. After watching Yi getting undressed he didn't want to waste any more time and got his clothing off, showing that toned and muscular body he had and letting free his long and thick dick. At the sight of that Jian Yi's ass tingled, yearning for contact with that amazing sight. He couldn't hold it more and pulled the man closer to him to unite them in a rough kiss, hungrily wanting more and wrestling for dominance as they sought to close any space left from the other.

As passionate as the kiss was, the man separated from him leaving a wet strand of saliva and oughted to mark that beautiful body making the boy squirm at the unknown sensations, he kissed his neck and played with those cute pink nipples he had. As he suspected Yi's body could be marked easily, his upper body was filled with hickeys and what seemed to be bruises caused by the strong touch of the man. Seeing that glorious scene where Yi looked so delicate, fragile and really turned on just by hickeys and nipple play, left the man wanting to cause more reactions to that cute kid he had beneath him. He went down to his thighs and started biting them while playing with the tip of the kid. Yi was so new to this, but he was enjoying every second of it, nonetheless he still wanted more. He was suddenly surprised with the new sensation in his ass, recovering his senses he finally got the courage to look at what the man was doing, he saw him, the man was now teasing his asshole. Both looked at each other, then the man smirked and started eating his ass. Yi couldn't suppress his moans and was trembling at the sensation of the man's tongue in his ass. If this kept on, Yi wouldn't be able to hold on any longer. After a quick moment of thinking Yi grabbed the man's head making him look up, and with a series of movements the man was now lying beneath Yi. Although he didn't feel so sure about what he was about to do, Yi went down to the man's dick and started sucking it. He had seen tutorials and read tips on how to do it before, imagining it in the situation where he would suck his best friend, but since he was never going to end up doing that with him, might as well use the knowledge he had acquired with someone else. He firstly focused on licking the tip, he tried to be delicate at first but started applying a bit more pressure eventually, while swirling his tongue around it he began massaging the man's balls. He was enjoying this, he liked having the man's dick in his mouth, but decided to look up to the man to see how he was doing, which was a great decision since he saw the eyes of lust of the man which seem to say that he wanted more, that sensation of Yi's soft tongue was nothing like other blowjobs he had before, he wanted the kid to do more and with his low husky voice he demanded the kid to do more. This gave Yi more confidence in what he was doing and decided to take the full huge cock the man had. He gave it his all trying to deep throat all of the man's member but it was so big, ignoring this Yi tried more, he desired all that dick in his mouth he liked how this felt. Hearing how the man was cursing he guessed he was close and that made him excited. On the other side the man didnt expect the kid to be so good at this, he was at the verge of cumming. After feeling the shift on the man Yi pushed himself to the max and took the cock all the way in his throat, the man was taken aback but still gripped Yi's hair for him to stay that way. Yi felt the liquid going down his throat, he made it a mission not to spill any drop as if the man's cum was a national treasure, even after swallowing all the liquid Yi could still taste the man, and he loved it. If he wasn't careful with it he might get addicted. The man loved how he sucked his dick, he didn't imagine he would be the one to cum first but this won't end here.
He pushed back Yi and made him lick his large fingers, he inserted them into the kid's ass and waited a bit for him to get used to the feeling, he let his fingers go in and out while analyzing the kids's reaction. The man started to open up the kids ass in a scissoring motion, and after a while added more fingers. Yi wasn't that tight, since he stretched himself fairly often while thinking of his friend, so the task that the man was dealing with wasn't that hard. But it was all enough, Yi wanted him now, he asked the man to stop now and give it to him. Seeing that behavior the man wanted to see the kid beg for it, but Yi wasn't going to. It might have been his first time but even he knew it wasn't time to be begging for it. So with a sensual look he got close to the man and tempted the man with small breathy whispers almost in a daring manner, at some point he even commented that he might be getting tired because he is an old man and if he needed to he will be the one taking control since it is so much work for him. The man had to admit that the kid was tempting and knew how to get his way, and just this once he would let it go and give him what he wanted. The man said "i will show you what this old man can do" and with that, he didn't lose any time and went for it, he entered that little hole and pushed his huge dick all the way for Yi to feel every inch of it, he was pounding him hard and Yi was loving it. Of course it was slightly painful at first but he liked that, he was enjoying it so much, how this man is being so rough with him and isn't giving him any second to breathe. This continued for quite a while, the room was filled with moans and grunts, and the loud sound of the pounding, until Yi was reaching his limits and cummed all over the bed. Soon after that the man was also about to cum and asked the kid if he could cum inside. They were strangers but at least he was polite enough to ask. Yi didnt give it a second thought and allowed him to do so. His insides were filled, and they were both tired. Both ended up falling asleep.
And with that the wild night of Yi was concluded.