kidnapped

Tomorro pov

I wake up in a dark room, that would usually be fine if it was my own. But I can tell it isn't. how? Because I'm in handcuffs laying a floor with a ball gag in my mouth. I almost scream, but then I hear talking from outside the room. "Dabi, are you fucking stupid? You bring a PRO HEROS brother into the league just to-" the voice coughs, I know that voice its- shigaraki?! And he was talking to dabi?! Oh shit. I'm screwed. I move around trying to escape. "Shigs, I think he's awake. I'll go check" dabi says. Shit. He opens the door and I try to scream, but nothing comes out. It's now that I realize He's shirtless and my face heats up. walks towards me, looking at me. "Scared?" He asks as he kneels down closer to me. I squirm a bit trying to get free. I wish my quirk was more useful to get me out of this, see, my quirk is called Charr, it lets me use ashes of something dead to bring it back to life for a two hours. Anyways, now dabis laughing, he grabs my face "such a pretty boy, I can't wait to make you cry." I try to get my head out of his hand but he just tightens his grip, "ya know, you've been asleep for 2 days, you're a lightweight I'm guessing." He lets go of my face and picks me up, bridal style, my head is in his chest, I don't move as to not fall out of his arms... TO NOT FALL OF COURSE!!! I DONT WANT TO BE CUDDLED UP WITH A VILLAIN... he looks down at me "awh, are you enjoying being in a man's arms?" I shake my head no but he laughs at me, my face heats up even more. He walks a few steps and drops me in his bed. He then reaches over to his nightstand and grabs a knife, now I start pleading, but none of my words come out, only an incomprehensible language. He tilts his head and smiles "you want to talk? You might be able to earn it." He moves himself so he's on top of me, just sitting there looking at me, he then lifts my sweater, I try to move but to no luck. "Ok" he says "don't make a sound, or I'll cut deeper, and as a reward if you don't make noise, I'll let you have your voice after." I already know what he's going to do I shake my head and he grabs my face again with the hand not holding a knife "maybe I'll cut that face of yours too" my eyes widen as he says those words. Dabi now let's go of my face and lifts my shirt, he cuts it open with the knife, I look at him in fear, he's going to torture me. probably to tick off my sister. Maybe this is a trap for her. he finishes cutting the sweater, with my chest and stomach now exposed. I'm really self conscious of my stomach, I don't have abs, or even a flat tummy. It's a bit chubby, but not big enough to be called fat. Just chubby. He runs his hand over my stomach and says "what a beautiful body you have" he brings his knife down onto me, I brave for impact, he drags it along my stomach. I try my best not to make a sound, and it works. He smirks as blood runs out of the wound. It hurts quite a bit. Now his face is an inch away from the cut, I then feel a sting on it, he's licking the blood. "Well now I get why toga drinks blood.." he says then looks at me "ready for more?" Dabi asks. He quickly moves the knife over my body, I arch my back in pain, but then... I feel a tightness in my pants. Am I? Oh no... Dabi proceeds to do a bunch more, making me twitch down there as the pain is horrible. When he's done there's blood all over my stomach and chest, it hurts to move or even breathe. He looks at me, drops the knife, and takes off my gag, there's tears streaming down my face, making me choke "please stop, just let me go, I won't tell anyone" I plead. He just ignores me and gets off the bed, my tears make me blind to what he is doing.

Dabi pov

I've already noticed the twitching boner that stupid bunny has, he doesn't even know that I know, and he just needs one more push to cum. I grab a wooden paddle and walk over to him, looking at him crying, bleeding, and to top it off with a boner. It makes my own dick hard, but I'm much bigger than him, I'm 9.5 inches, and seeing what he has through his tight jeans, he definitely only has 4-5 inches. As he cry's, little chokes come from him, he moves his head to look at me. I then pretty lightly slap the paddle to his stomach and he lets out a tiny scream. "Awh can baby boy not handle it any more? Sucks." I then slap the paddle onto him again. But harder this time. He half screams- half moans and I look at his gray jeans get a dark spot right at the crotch. I laugh at him and say "dumb slut, cumming from a little bit of pain." He looks away from me, still choking on tears "please let me go! I promise I won't tell! I'll keep my mouth shut forever!" And now I'm even harder. I love hearing pleas to stop. I put the now bloody paddle on my nightstand and run my fingers alone his jeans, touching his thighs, then to this crotch "man, you cum a lot little bunny" I tell him, he struggles in the handcuffs a bit more, I feel his cock getting hard again. "So cute, you don't mind if I get a picture do you?" I jokingly ask. He blurts out "no!" And I laugh, grabbing my phone, turn the flash on, and grab a picture of the beautiful boy. "This will look so good on the news" I say "please... Please don't" he starts begging, again. I chuckle and put my phone down, I then go over to his pants and rip them off, only using my hands. He squirms more and I look up and down his body, such thick thighs and he's got hip dips, god I love hip dips. I squeeze one of his thighs and start heating my hand up, he lets out a loud moan and I watch his dick shoot up as his thigh burns. I let go and he move his thighs to create friction with his dick. "Look at you, all ready to cum again. Pathetic." I tell him. I pick him up, and set him on his knees on the floor "stay while I take the handcuffs off. And don't try anything, or I'll make you regret it" he nods, I do down with the key and unlock the restraints, they fall to the floor and he moves his hands to cover his crotch. I get up and grab the collar with a leash attached I got for him that's says "bunny" on it. I put it on him and he starts blushing again, I then tug on the leash and say "come on, let's go for a walk, there's some people I want you to meet, slut." He then speaks "please sir- I mean- uh- please don't make me to this" I raise an eyebrow and laugh "sir? That's kinda hot, keep calling me that and maybe you'll get a reward.

Tomorro pov

I nod and slowly accept that this is what's happening, I'm not in control of my life anymore. I've already came twice, when I never have before, because of this man. I'm bleeding and burnt because of him, and now I have a collar on and am about to be taken to the rest of the LOV. I get on all fours and he starts walking, as I craw behind him, he opens the door again and walks out, I'm hesitant to walk out but with a glare my way, I do it. He walk down the hallway and go into a room with a bar, there I see the people I was taught, and rightfully so, to be scared of. Twice, shigaraki, and an ally(ish) of the LOV, overhaul. I know there's definitely a few missing, but that's for the vetter. They all look at me eyes wide. "Boys, this is my new pet, Morro." The first one to get up is shigaraki "dabi, mind if you share, I see you've already done a bit on him, and got him hard." He says. Dabi laughs and says "ok boss, but none of you get his ass. Thats mine, and I haven't even started on that yet." They all nod, the other two get up, I can tell they all have bulges, none as big as dabis though. Shigaraki is the first one to kneel down to me, luckily he has the special gloves on. He caresses my face then grabs my chin so I look up at him, I look away and he says "fucking bitch, look at me" I look at him, now shaking as I feel all eyes on me, with dabi right behind me, staring at my ass. Shigaraki then speaks to me "look at you, used to being in your sister's shadows, but now you got what you want, all eyes are on you. Isn't it perfect?" He laughs at me. My tears find their way back to me, I then moan at a strange feeling. Shit. Dabi pulled on my tail. After he did that he says "this one definitely likes pain, he came twice back in my room and I didn't even touch his dick. I whine and say "please stop" but they all laugh, twice then looks at me and starts palming himself, mumbling things that I can't understand, but it sounds like he is arguing with himself. I then glace over at overhaul, he has his dick out and is stroking it, his is the smallest out of all of theirs, it's still bigger than my 4 inches though :(. As I'm thinking I feel a sharp pain in my ass, I let out a squeal and dabi laughs behind me then says "it's only one finger, how are you going to deal with a nice and thick 9.5 inch dick?" I gulp and he starts moving the finger in and out of me, curling it and exploring in my ass, I can't help it, I cum... For the third time. But this time it hurts, and not only because of overstimulation, it's also because the slides over my wounds. I moan loudly throughout the shot and I hear a laugh and three groans. "Dabi, that boy still has cum left? Damn" the man with the bird mask says. "Well he's never cum in his life, and it's the end of the month, so I think it'll be one or two more times before the rest is dry." Dabi says back. Fuck. I love how they talk about be like I'm a toy, I love all of this, but I know it's wrong. "Sir..." I mutter "yes bunny?" Dabi asks "please let me stop, I'm going to pass out" I say back. He just laughs in reply and says to the others "when do you think gentlemen? Should we let our little slut stop?" They all in unison say 'fuck no'. Shit. "And for even suggesting that and not keeping your pretty mouth shut, I think these men should fuck your face, sharing is caring, after all."