bunny's first time

Tomorro pov

I shiver as shigaraki pulls down his pants, he slowly strokes his dick as he gets closer to me, I slightly part my lips and he says "wider" I don't do as I'm told and shut my mouth, slightly curious as to what would happen "dabi, apparently you haven't trained this whore at all. They won't open up." The boss of the LOV says, dabi then puts his finger back into me, harshly, but this time he has two fingers in, my hole squeezes around them as I scream. They league laughs and shigaraki uses the opportunity to thrust into my mouth, I try my best not to bite down, knowing that'll get me in trouble. Dabi continues to move his fingers inside my ass, much more gently. Then twice says "I think he's prepared enough! Just fuck him already." Dabi removes his fingers and replies "you're right, let's see how loud this slut can scream." I try to say no but shigaraki is occupying my mouth. I then feel dabi lining himself up, letting his dick circle my hole a bit, I whine on shigarakis hard on. Big mistake. Shigaraki let's out a groan from the vibrations on him and grabs my hair and thrusts deep into my mouth, making me gag horribly. Dabi uses my ass to get himself off, but doesn't go inside me. Overhaul then walks over to me, he picks up my arm so now I'm only holding myself up by one arm, and he makes he stroke his cock, I keep whining on shigaraki, until finally, with one deep thrust, he holds my head as close to him as it will go, and cums. It slides down my throat and I gag even more. It doesn't taste good, it is sticky and sour, but not in a good way. He then let's my head go and I start coughing up his liquids. "Dumb toy doesn't know to swallow." Shigaraki mumbles and gets up. Twice quickly fills his place and eagerly puts his dick in my mouth, thrusting even harder than the boss, as if it was the last time he would ever get off again. I then feel dabi lining himself up again. This time, he doesnt stop, instead he pushes in me, twice pulls out of me and gets himself off as if he just wanted to hear me cry. I let out the loudest scream I've ever done, cumming again, it hurts, I can feel blood running down my thigh. My cum is only a small load and now I can't talk, only pathetic attempts at whimpering. Dabi grabs my neck harshly and pulls me up so I'm now just on my knees, getting pounded, blood spilling out of me, he moves so it's not his hand choking me, but instead in a headlock. My voice is completely gone and I can only roll my eyes back and whisper "sir-" "shut up and get jerking." Overhaul and twice come up next to me and I use my hands to get them off, though my strokes are extremely sloppy because the the immense pain and pleasure I'm receiving. I look back and I'm horrified at what I see, shigaraki is filming me. I let go of the cocks in my hand and try to claw dabis arm off of me "fucking stop, useless whore!" Dabi starts yelling at me, but I keep going "get off of me, stop filming!" I try to scream, but it only comes out as a choked whisper. "Put your hands back on those dicks, stop trying to fight this. Or I'm setting your ass on fire" he says, using his free hand to grab my waist and start heating his hand up. I whimper-scream more and slowly put my hands back to stroke them, they all laugh at me. I feel so humiliated. I never want to show my face again. "Open your eyes, come on, look at the camera" I reluctantly open my eyes, in fear of being hurt more than I already am. "Such a pretty face, you could easily be a pornstar." Shigaraki's broken voice says. I let my tears flow and try to focus on my prostate being hit, I try to let pleasure come over me, so I can forget all the pain and embarrassment I'm enduring. I let small moans come out of me and dabi says "starting to like it? That's good. Let yourself submit to me, submit your body to me, everything you thought you owned, is mine now, your body, your life, even your death is decided by me." I choke out "yes, yes sir"

________

After what seems like a lifetime, but was really probably only an hour or two, and a few episodes of passing out, with all of the villains, except dabi, done and now just watching TV next to us, with the camera set up still watching me, dabi let's out a growl and shoots his load into me, leaving it in until he's completely done. Finally he pulls out, but quickly puts something a lot smaller in my already closed asshole. "There. Now you won't spill." Its a butt plug. I drop to the floor as soon as he lets go. "Ok let's get you cleaned up with some clothes." Dabi says as he picks me up, like a baby. He brings me to a shower and turns on the water, he steps in with me still in hand, and sets me down. Water hits my back and I wince in pain, "what are you going to do with that video, sir? I ask him, tiredly. He grabs some body wash and pours it on his hands, then drags his hands around my arms and neck, saying "don't worry about that, love bug. Just focus on the warm water. Now, this will hurt a bit but I need to get everywhere." Dabi then drags his hands over my chest and stomach, I yelp in pain, then try to get used to it, as he finishes scrubbing my body, pulling out the butt plug and making sure I'm completely clean, even washing my hair, he cleans himself off then turns off the water. He steps out of the shower, wrapping his lower half with a towel, then picking me up and drying me off with another towel, wrapping my torso and lower half in it, I noticed that he's much taller than me, being 6'0 (a/n: ik he's really 5'7 just stfu) while I'm 5'1.

Dabi pov

I pick my angel up, take him to my bed, and put him in it, taking the towel off, and wrapping blankets around him. I give him a kiss and say "get some rest, sweet boy." And walk away and turn off the light, walking out of the room. I go down the hall and sit with the fags on the couch, we watch TV and smoke, cracking jokes to each other when shiggy says "wanna turn on the news? I'm sure the pro heros have the video by now." I nod and he switches the channel. The news lady starts talking "there's been some trouble since the pro heros received a horrific video of Miruko's little brother being violated. It's been stated that the giant bunny herself has been the most devastated about this, and she is MAD..." We all laugh at it, especially me, knowing that a heros brother is now my bitch. As the night goes on we talk about how we are planning on fighting the heros tomorrow.

________

I wake up on the couch, the others went to bed in their own rooms, thankfully. I walk to my room, looking for the bunny, but when I go to the bed, he isnt there, so I look around my room. I noticed that my knife is gone, shit. I walk out of my room, pissed. Then I hear noises coming from the bathroom. I know everyone else is asleep so I quickly head over there. When I open the door I see tomorro sitting against the wall, with the knife. "What the hell are you doing?" I ask him, he slowly gets up, shaking, his whole body is in immense pain. He then walks up to me, limping, and tries to swing at me with the knife "let me go!" He almost yells, apparently he is getting his voice back. I grab his wrist and say "baby boy, I know you don't really want to hurt me. I know you want to be filled up with my load every day for the rest of your life." He then tries to punch me with his other hand, I grab that wrist too, I then move his tiny wrists so that they are both in one hand. He growls at me and I laugh "ok bitch, you want to play? I'll play."I say, Then with my free hand I punch him in the stomach, letting go of his wrists as he drops to the floor. "Now that you are here, I think I should teach you a lesson on obedience." I say to him. He cries and looks at me, fear and rage filling him. I love it. I love the thought of him doing everything I say, in fear of me, and of him being in love with me. I lift him up by his throat and push him up against a wall, waiting for him to pass out. Finally, with a bit of struggle on his end, he blacked out. Perfect.

Tomorro pov

As soon as I wake up I'm back in the LOV's living room, tied up, still naked, but this time I don't struggle, I'm in too much pain. I feel like I'm ripped in half, my stomach hurts for multiple reasons, and my head is pounding. I look around to see dabi on the couch, watching TV. He looks down at me and says "awake? Good, I can't wait to break you all over again, tonight will be a lot worse than last night." I tremble, this can't be happening. He walks over to me, "get up" he says. I don't move. He then kicks me in the stomach and repeats himself "get up" I cough and struggle make myself sit up, then I stand, not making eye contact with dabi. He grabs my hair and drags me to his room, where he undoes the handcuffs and slips a shirt over me. It smells like him, and it's way to big for me, it's definitely his. I look at him finally, he smirks and grabs my face, lightly "so pretty, all for me." He says. I blush and nod, trying not to get in more trouble. He then grapes the ball gag I had at the beginning of my kidnapping. "Open" he says, and I do, with some hesitation. He puts it on me then grabs a muzzle, great. He puts that on me too, it's humiliating. I guess not as bad as the video though. He then puts the collar and leash, and handcuffs, but this time in the front. He walks me out of the room, in the halls where the rest of the LOV is all there, ready. I lock eyes with toga and she says "do you really have to bring your sex doll dabi? That's kinda gross." Dabi laughs and replies "don't worry, he's staying here." the league laughs at me. I look down in embarrassment. As they all walk out, I start thinking about how life is going to be if I'm ever free. Nobody will ever want me. I'm so ashamed.