part 19

You woke up and saw taehyung is sleeping like a cute little baby while hugging your tiny waist. You were amazed by his beauty. He is like a monster all the time and he always has that glare in his eyes but now its the opposite of that. He is looking so so so much cute that cant be explain in words. You were admiring his beauty. At the moment, he woke up.

He opened his eyes that made you flinch on his sudden action.

You immediately moved away from him and got up from bed. You rushed to get ready.

Meanwhile.....

He was surprised to see you from that close and the way you got embarrassed and rush out of him, he liked it. Like, he found it cute.

While thinking of you, reality slapped him.

*Tae in mind*
No taehyung no. You cant fall for this girl. After all she is not your girl. You should avoid her.

He then got up from the bed, did his morning routine and got ready. Cause he also has to go office.

In this time, you also got ready and went downstairs to make breakfast.

You were making breakfast for him hassitadely cause the previous day, he didn't ate breakfast. But still you prepared breakfast for him too.

He came downstairs and you served the dish. And luckily he ate it today. You were so happy that he ate it. But he just ate. Nothing said about it tho.

You two finished your breakfast. He packed his stuff and went out of the house

So you also took your bag and went out. You were about to go on other direction then taehyung said,

Tae:- come I'll drop you
Y/n:- no thanks, I can go by myself.
Tae:- I don't repeat what I say once
Y/n:- you don't have to be sweet to me k?
Tae:- I'm not being sweet to you. I want to drop you cause if I don't drop you then people will say bad words against us. Like, Mrs. Kim is going alone in school instead of with her husband. So get in

At first you thought that he cares for you but then his talks hit you that a jerk like him will never think of you.

So you got in his car. You sat beside him, beside the driver seat.

He was driving with his one hand and truly to say, he was looking so damn attractive while driving. You tried your best to not to look at him but you failed to control yourself. But that jerk was not a little bit of bothered by this. He didn't even spare a single glance at you. His eyes were focused on the road.

Soon, his car stopped infront of your school. Jk and jimin were waiting for you cause you 3 had talked yesterday that you are coming today.

You got out of the car

Y/n:- bye taehyung
Tae:- hmm *cold*

You cursed in your mind.

You ran to jk and hugged him tightly.

jk:- hi Mrs. Kim
Y/n:- hi Mr. Jeon
Jimin:- woa woa woa I also want my hug
Y/n:- ok my baby mochi

You hugged jimin and he hugged you back. You 3 then went inside. Jk and jimin was beside you and you were middle of them.

Taehyung saw everything from his car. He was a bit of jealous. But he tried his best to shrugged it off.

He drove away

You 3 was walking through the corridor and everyone was talking about you while pointing on you. After all you are Mrs. Kim now. Daughter in law of Korea's top CEO

To be continued........