chapter 1: How they met

A/N: Heyo, I shall not be proof reading anything so sorry for future mistakes.
_______________________________

*Narrator POV:"

Everything went as normal. Wake up, school, home, eat, sleep, repeat. That's how it usually went for Celeste. Till something changed on a unwanted school day. There she met him. Zenith, somehow they both decided they didn't want to like each other. Even tho they had nothing to rival about. Celeste was happy the way she was, she wasn't really popular but she didn't want to be, she has good grades and her 2 best friends since childhood. So she didn't really mind her school life. She also never really had a problem with people, except Zenith for some reason. Zenith was her total opposite, popular, horrible grades. A lot of "friends" and he was tall. Celeste is short.

When they met they basically bumped into each other with Zenith's excuse being "sorry shorty. Didn't see ya there" which made Celeste's blood boil. She didn't like being called out for being short by strangers. Let alone someone that thought she was a middle school student by the he talked to her. They were in the same year and shared a few classes, but that didn't mean they talked with each other. Let alone like one-another. They were both short tempered. (Celeste doesn't have anger issues. She's just straight up compressed anger) They almost started an argument with each other if it wasn't for Midnight. (Ah yes, very nice names ain't it. I may do a character intro after this whenever I decide to update it.) Midnight is sort of the mother figure of Celeste which meant she couldn't start an argument with said giant in front of her. Because surely that choice would have let into a physical fight which they didn't want to deal with.

So they parted their ways and headed to their different classes they had.

_________time skip____________

After school Celeste and Midnight decided they would both crash at Celeste her house instead of their dorms. Cause it was just a little cozier.

They both decided they were gonna have a sleepover and so they did. They pulled out an extra mattress for Midnight to sleep on and called it a day after some games and a few horror movies.

_______________________________

A/N hi, this was the first chapter to kind of introduce this story line to y'all. I hope you will all enjoy and I apologize for it being so short as it's the first time I'm trying this cause I accidentally clicked the edit button which made me curious. Hope I won't regret it tho.

Word count (-last A/N): 383 words

Word count (+last everything): 450 words