Chapter 10: 130146

"It was a cliff." Norman said.

"What? Seriously?" Emma said in shock.

"And it wasn't a height we can easily jump from." Norman said. "Krone definitely wasn't lying... and the demons don't take us lightly. A cliff like that needs no security."

Ray let out a silent gasp.

"You mean we can't use the wall to escape?" Emma asked in disbelief.

"Well..."

All four of them gasp as Marianna got up from her bed, Zara grabbing her shoulder and waist and heading towards Emma's infirmary bed, followed by Ray.

"There is a way." Norman said with a smile.

~130146~

Norman pulled out a sketch book pad as he grabbed a pencil and started to draw out and explain to the four of them.

"I ended up going to the edge of the wall." Norman started to explain. "It split into two more. One side still faced the cliff. The other made up a side of the house here. They were both at 60-degree angles, and the two walls on the inside were identical. I saw the same scenery ahead."

Both Ray and Marianna gasped in realization as Norman gave the two a nod.

"So basically what I've learned from this is that the house is on a hexagonal property surrounded by a cliff." Norman explained.

Emma and Zara gasp as the two now understood what Norman was trying to tell them.

"And the lot that's directly west of where we are in plant three is likely the headquarters." Norman said. "It was the only lot with a bridge. Since we can't escape by using the wall, that bridge is our way out."

There was a sudden knock on the door, startling the five of them as they all turned around to only see Phil's smiling face, putting their minds at ease.

"Norman! Mom's calling for you!" He said.

"Tell her I'll be right there." Norman said with a smile.

"Okay." Phil said, closing the door and running through the hallway with Marnya by his side.

"Well, I should get going." Norman said acting like everything was fine.

"Hey, just wait a minute!" Ray yelled turning his head to Norman.

"Norman!" Emma yelled.

"Where do you think you're going!" Marianna called out.

Norman turned towards Ray as he pulled out the crippling device and lend it towards him.

"Here. I didn't use it." Norman confessed.

Ray horrifically gasps as the words Norman said were repeating in his mind, making him more angrier by the second.

"Seriously?" He growls as he started to rush towards Norman and grabbed him by the shoulders. "You we're gonna come back from the start, weren't you?!"

"You said we'd... survive together, but, this whole time, you were planning-

"Yeah. Sorry. I lied." Norman smiled.