Chapther 14

After that big ass course me and Janet went through,we bout thought we half died I busted my ass like three times and Janet is still highly upset.But we cleaned up and joined everybody in the basement down stairs it was like another lounge room but a little more freaky the vibes in that room would make anyone go crazy but we all decided to just tell stories about stuff that happened to us or if we've been knowing each other long enough stories that happened while we were with each other.

Okay so this how it's gonna go Ti and Ro go first then it's gonna go the left to The Freaks then on the next understand.Why we had to be called freaks we got names you know Janet said rolling her eyes moving closer to Toni and putting her face in her neck.Yea Yea who cares come on Ti and Ro tell us one of the good stories I know you two had sex before Lisa said giggling.

Actually there was this one time it happened after we had came from the beach or movies it was one of them I don't remember though,that night I wore the pants Ro said laughing.So you mean to tell me y'all had sex and told neither of use they looked up at us in shock,I was just playin but I wanna hear this.

Ti moved away from me feeling embarrassed,No come back here Ro said pulling Ti back into her,Now that I remember correctly it was the beach cause it started raining on us.

Flash Back

Come on Ro I'm not gonna drown you I got you she said pulling me deeper in the water,Ti it's dark out here I'm scared and It makes it no better you wanna play in the ocean.Well you have to come a little deeper we don't have any type of cloths on,You say that like they can see me do you not see look at how dark it is,Yea well tell that to a police officer when he ask where your cloths at she groaned and came in a little deeper to where the water covered her all the way.

Just as we were about to have fun it started thundering and pouring down raining,we got our shoes and towels and ran back to the car,Ti cut the heat on we gone be sick cause you got this damn air on,Okay quit yelling at me for I bust yo ass she said turning in on drying her hair off and letting back her seat,So you just not gone but no cloths back on I said asked even though I didn't want her to,No this my car I do what I wanna do so just shut it and sit back relax and listen to the music she said cutting it up.

As a new song started to come on I thought how it really was not the right time for this song I couldn't keep my chill,Would You Mind by Janet Jackson her self.

Ti didn't seem fazed by non of it but I was this song was to damn sexual,it make it way easier since we didn't have cloths on so reached my hand over to her honey pot who knew someone so demanding could be so wet.

Baby would you mind touching me
Ever so slowly
You're making me quiver
Baby would you mind undressing me
Making me feel sexy
While in the moment

She was holding in here her moans I knew she was cause every time I rubbed her clit faster she arched her back off the seat,I stopped and she started panting,I grabbed her neck and told her to get in the back seat as she did that I grabbed the cuffs she kept on her rearview mirror and then I pushed the seats all the way up and pushed the back seats down.

I cuffed her hands behind her back and put a small pillow down so it would hurt it her wrist at least from her laying on them I wanted them to hurt because she had enough of the pleasure but I would keep going even though she felt she had enough and from her continually tugging at them,my main focus was making her body feel good and that's what I was gonna do no matter how slow or fast I took it.

I started at the crease of her neck licking and sucking trying to find her spot,after a good minute I found it and kissed there,she let out barley audible moans even though she could barley be heard it was sexy I moved down to chest and licked between her breast then I took her right one into my mouth while stimulating the other after I finished showing the rest of her body love I went and ran my finger down her treasure the way she reacted had me on edge,Ro please stop teasing me she said moaning,After a little bit more teasing I dropped down and moved my tongue against her wet folds she started moaning louder as I was sucking and softly biting on her clit.

The faster I moved the more her body squirmed but I held he waist down so she could feel me and what all I had to offer,RO FUCK IM GONNA CU-,No your not you better hold it or your in big trouble.I knew she couldn't hold it so I speed up more making her juices spill out as she was panting I decided to go back in since she was still sensitive,Ro baby stop pl-please she said moving her hips up in the air,I pulled her down and make her squirt everywhere.

I let her come down from her high but I still wasn't satisfied yet I got one of her straps she used on me before and started teasing her entrance with it,I took the cuffs off before I slammed into her making her yelp.I turned her over in doggy style and kept a steady pace while playing with her clit she was a moaning mess,I knew she was close cause she started shaking in the legs and tried to push me away.I sped up giving her what she wanted before she even came her juices was running down her legs,FUCK DADDY IM BOUT TO CUM she screamed her body stared twitching as she stared flowing out.I cleaned her up and I kissed her lips since we planned to have sleep over in here truck anyways we set up the rest of the cover and pillows and the rest was history

Flash Back Over

Anit no way you called Ro daddy Janet said killing herself laughing,Man I'm gonna mess with you for the rest of your life with that one.Shut up J you know you called me daddy before,yea but you know daddy is right she said taking a hold of her throat pushing her back kissing her the sat back up with all eyes on them

WHAT the said looking serious as everybody laughed at them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what you think

These other stories finna be good it's gonna keep going till everybody tells there stories

Until next time kisses my love💕