Caught .

You've been hiding under your desk for quite a while now.. you can hear the echoed screams of the other clients before getting slaughtered. You cover your mouth, tears rolling down your face. You didn't want to die. You didn't want it to end this way.

Eventually, you hear the last scream.. by the sound of their voice, you believed it was Austin. He was your friend since you started working at Nintendo. You start quietly sobbing as you hear his screams get cut off by a loud 'SHING' and blood splattering. Who's doing this..? You thought. What kind of sick and twisted person would— You get cut off by loud scratching. Like the sound of dragging a sharp weapon across the wall.

You slightly peek out from your hiding spot. You see a dark figure, presumably holding an axe. You see the anonymous figure turn around, so you quickly hid back again. You start hearing the scratching again, but this time it's getting closer, and closer. Looks like they saw you. Panic fills your body. You cover your mouth again, not moving, hoping that would work. But sadly, that's probably not going to..

You hear someone walking from behind your desk. Their footsteps were getting louder every second. After a while, the footsteps come to a halt. It sounded like they were right behind you. Your desk starts moving, and gets lifted from the ground. Your heart stops, as you slowly look up. What you saw, was a man wearing all black, and all bloodied up. He had a sociopathic look on his face. It was none other than Henry. He was the one behind it..? No.. that can't be..

You back up to the wall, terrified. "G-Get the fuck away!!" You shout out, eventually sobbing. Henry squints his eyes, while resting his axe on his shoulder. He bends down in front of you, but you quickly push him away. He lost balance and fell over. But it seemed he wasn't gonna let go of the axe. He gets back up, and he looks down at you, with the same soulless expression as before.  You felt like you were a goner. But, when you closed your eyes, embracing for impact you hear Henry speak up.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm not going to hurt you." You slowly open your eyes, after hearing him say that. He bends back down and caresses your cheek with his hand. You would've swatted his hand away, but you felt paralyzed. Even how much you wanted to, you couldn't move. You were scared shitless. He can't actually be sparing me.. you think to yourself.

Eventually, he gets up, and pulls you up with him. He lets go and looks at you. "You're free to go. Just know I didn't do all this because of you. I did it for revenge." He says, looking right at you. Revenge..? What does he mean? You think.

He opens the locked door and opens it for you, moving out of the way so you could leave. Before you bolted out, he grabs onto you, and turns you over to face him. "Don't tell anyone, okay? It'll be our little secret." He says, before letting go. "Because if you do, I'll know. And we don't want that, do we?" He says, in a deep tone. You push him out of the way and you run out the door, not looking back.

He won't actually know when I tell someone..

.
.
.
.

Right..?