The Game

A few days after hearing Sam and Dean talk about how they want to try their luck with me, i decided to tease them and see who breaks first. I gotta say they're both super attractive but i prefer Sam. And like they said no sharing. So i guees ill have to try to break them myself. Just maybe i can make their little game more interesting. I'm looking through the clothes i have getting ready to join them in the kitchen. I'll tease them a little with a v-neck crop top and some booty shorts. Marching towards the kitchen trying to look confident. The second i enter the kitchen, i can feel their eyes on my body. I go towards the coffee machine to pour myself a cup and Dean comes behind me to grab a plate. I can feel his body on mine. Sam closing his laptop made Dean drop the plate. I bend over to pick up the pieces with Dean still behind me. I can hear him mumble "oh fuck" while looking at my ass. Dean quickly exits the kitchen. Sam gets up to help me clean up the pieces. Done sweeping Sam puts the broom against the wall and comes towards me with a seductive grin on his face. I can feel myself melting.

Sam puts his hands on my waist and slides on of them on my ass. He then starts to grope my ass and he pulls me closer to him. Feeling his warm toned body on me, im getting wet just feeling his touch. He starts kissing my neck down to my collarbone. Under my breath i say" S-Sam f-fuck" he goes " i know you want it too" i nod and i start to feel the bulge in his pants. Suddenly, he stops and rushes out of the kitchen.

Im left standing alone in the kitchen horny wet and confused. Was i getting to him too much?

A few weeks pass by, and my teasing game has been somewhat interesting. I got some time with both brothers showing me they wanted me. Sam gone on a hunt im left alone with Dean for a few days. This gives me the opportunity to see if i can make Dean break. I decide to hop in the shower and surprise him after. Once im all clean i wrap a towel around my naked body and head over to his room. Knock on the door. I open it. He s laying on his bed listening to music. He stops the music looks at me and says" Sage what are you doing ?" I come closer as he sits down on the bed and i take off the towel in front of him. He looks at my naked body and says" fuck you re so beautiful"

He stands up and starts running his rough hands all over my body. I press my lips against his. He comes closer to make me feel his bulge. I then get down on my knees and pull down his bottoms. I start stroking his cock as he moans. I then start to suck on it going deeper and deeping. He puts his hands on my head and moans loudly " Fuck Sage this feels so good"

I start to feel his cock throbing in my mouth i know he s about to cum when he pushes me away. I look at him confused and Dean says " I-i cant do this. As much as i want it and it feels amazing Sam wants you too and i wouldn't be a good brother if i would have my way with you without him shooting his shot first. You re gonna have to be the one choosing here Sage. We re not sharing you." I nod and exit his room.