05.

DETROIT MICHIGAN
KAHLANI  JOURNEE SMITH

I grabbed the Alfredo sauce from the shelf placing it in the basket

I grabbed the Alfredo sauce from the shelf placing it in the basket. I was currently at the grocery store with Mel so we can cook at her house. She was somewhere getting snacks for us to watch tonight. My mom wanted me out the house so she can have some alone time with her boyfriend.

I went down the isles until I found Mel picking out some cookies. I shook my head as she came over dropping the stuff in the basket. Breathing heavy for no reason with her extra dramatic self.

"You ready" she asked pulling out her phone

"Yeah" I said nodding

we made our way to the line which only had a few people In it. Once it was our turn we put everything on the belt as the cashier sighed loudly and began ringing everything up rolling her eyes.

I shook my head  as Mel swiped her momma card tucking it back in her pocket.

We grabbed all the bags and left. Once we made it back to her house we put everything up then went to her room.

"You talked to black yet" she asked

" no he texted me this morning but I didn't reply" i shrugged playing with my phone case

" you mad at him or something" she asked

" no my mom was complaining like always so I didn't have time too... didn't want to hear her mouth anyways" I said

" oh cause woo said he thought you was mad at him" she said

"Nah I'm not mad" I said

"You trying to smoke before we go get Riley" she said getting off her bed

I simply nodded slouching down in the chair she had in the corner of her room.

I sat and watched her Roll up. After about 30 minutes my high started kicking in. And I became more relaxed.  I honestly didn't feel like being around her right now. But I wanted to spend time with my best friend so I was just going to have to deal with it I guess.

We finally left back out heading to her house.  I slouched down in my seat leaning my head against the window.