08.

DETROIT MICHIGAN
KAHLANI JOURNEE SMITH
4 MONTH LATER

DETROIT MICHIGAN KAHLANI JOURNEE SMITH  4 MONTH LATER

I was more than proud of myself. I finally got my own apartment. And I bought everything I own myself no help from nobody. Of course my mom was mad because she didn't want me leaving. I moved out about a month ago and is currently working to get my own car.

I did hair mostly braids with the help of melody letting me practice on her. She still paid me though. Not that I wanted her to. She claimed I could put it towards my rainy day funds and stuff I might need once I start doing other people hair.

Me and black got closer we hang out a lot more. He's supposed to be coming over later so we can get food and he can set up this end table I bought for my room.

The view of my apartment was beautiful. I could see the pool and a small portion of the park. When you first walked in it was a small closet and then the living room. Down a small hallway. The kitchen had a small open way and across from that was where my dining room table was along with a few decorations

  The kitchen had a small open way and across from that was where my dining room table was along with a few decorations

[Not exactly how it looks but just a picture ]

It was going on 4:30 in the afternoon when somebody started making beats on my door. Only black did that with his childish ass.

I rolled my eyes getting off the couch going to let him in. He pulled me into a hug lifting me off my feet a little.

"Wassup " he said finally letting me go

"Hey" i said smiling a little

He followed me to the back. I gave him the box while i sat on the floor watching him put it together. I would have helped but he claimed he wanted to do it by himself

So while he was doing his thing. I took another shower putting on some jeans and a graphic tee. I brushed the loose hairs from my ponytail and did my edges.

We left out and I locked up following behind him.

"What you wanna eat" he asked making me turn and look at him

"Can we get canes"

"Yeah" he nodded

I Smiled a little as we finally made it out to his car. I got in putting on my seatbelt putting my phone in my lap.

......

I took my food from black digging out some of my fries. We were currently sitting in his living room. He made me wait until we got here because if I ate all mines I wasn't getting none of his food.

I sat with my feet tucked under me while I ate my food. We was eating in a comfortable silence until his phone started ringing. He got up going to the back. He usually stayed unless it was business related or his girlfriend.

I brushed it off finishing up my food I got up to wash my hands and throw my trash away. Once I was walking back in the living room he was standing there with a mug on his face

"I gotta take you home" he said dryly

I simply nodded slipping on my shoes making sure I had my stuff. We left and he literally sped back to my house. I went upstairs unlocking my door stepping inside.

.....

I toyed with my necklace while I sat crisscross on my bed. I tried to call black to make sure he was okay but he sent me straight to voicemail. I called Mel and she answered on the third ring.

" I was just Finna call you" she said

"Wassup" I said

" I was calling to see if you wanted to go to the mall with me" she said

"Sure I ain't got nothing to do anyways"

"Okay I'll be there in 30 minutes" she said

"Okay" I said hanging up

I would say about 20 minutes later she arrived and we left heading to the mall. I kept checking to see if black texted or called but he didn't.

Brushing it off I sat my phone under my leg toying with my fingers.

Once we got to the mall I went to Victoria secret and got me some more underwear and bras then I went to bath and body works and got hella plug in's candles and some more smell goods.

I went in a couple other stores then met Mel in footlocker.

After shopping for another 30 minutes we decided to get food. I wasn't really hungry so I just ate some of Mel fries.

///

I put the last of my stuff up sitting on my bed. I picked up my phone off my bed seeing I had a text message from Black letting me know he was good and he'll come spend the night with me maybe tomorrow.

I took my last shower for tonight then did my skin routine. I made sure everything was locked my phone was on the charger and my AirPods.