HE'S NOT DEAD

"So, what's the issue?" The Doctor asks, looking at his patient. "He doesn't remember anything, other than a man named 'Luke Dosky', who he claims is from a book, struck him and his best friend down." The second doctor replied "Oh, you must mean Duke Loskey," The first doctor said. "At least he's dead!" The patient cries, "I wish I was dead!" "Someone named Jack Sheuay's taken his account," The second doctor says, "And he's not happy." "Well, no shit!" The first doctor spoke, "HE fucking killed two of his best friends in his eyes. Lizzie the Trashcan was killed by the parent company, and Pikagirl55 committed suicide last I checked." "But why is he still trying to take the account back? Does he know that the parent company are planning to destroy it?

"Obviously not."

"And...how do you think he'd react to finding out?"

"He wouldn't be the least bit happy."

"He's been sending messages to the account?"

"To break it, mostly. Jack Sheuay keeps interrupting them. Him and John Aardvark."

"What's up with John Aardvark anyways? Aren't those two focused on the Nick Wilde Company?"

"They should be. That is, until the patient was murdered. John Aardvark's always wanted the WattPad world."

"Of course. He did—" As the first doctor tries to finish his sentence, a loud boom is heard from the wall. The two doctors look at each other and run into the room where they heard the boom, quickly seeing what had happened. What surprised them the most, was that nothing had exploded, but something had gotten out. To be more specific, the patient has escaped the facility, breaking a hole in a wall and running away faster than any man had ever seen. "Call the police..." The second doctor shouts to no one in particular, "NOW!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Another one bites the dust," Jack Sheuay said as he handed John Aardvark the most recent documentary script, "Papers don't match, and the dates are all funky on the website." "Goddamnit," He swears, "You didn't fix that?" "I tried," Jack Sheuay responded, "But the TP2 has the rights to the publication of the works, and you can guess that it'll be impossible to work with Mr. Time." "Oh, for sure," John replied, giving a sigh as he gave up.  For once, he wasn't sure what to do. The Nick Wilde Company Documents were being printed by the TP2, but they never got the information correct, there was always something contradictory. Not with every single document everytime, but some were wrong. And while John Aardvark could convince the TP2 to change it, he had the money and force to do so, why would they be concerned with remaking an entire email written between the two, if the sole point of the Company was to draw attention away from WattPad and the Magisterium, even though, that plan didn't really work, as it only brought more attention to the NWC, which created more problems for John Aardvark. But it was fine. All he had to do was start working with Jack Sheuay and the MEI to create documents based around the NWC, as if it was an AP History Course, even though it was never real. Why hide what was so great about it? Why not just show it for what it was, and make people hate the Magisterium and the NWC? That way...

People wouldn't change...

The story would.