𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 : 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

You always knew there were more in this world than what it offered to you. You grew up believing in fairytales, legends, and myth. Viewing the world in rose-colored glass full of a child's naivety.

At first you parents didn't mind that you were a dreamer. In fact, they deemed it as cute. Reenacting, following silly rituals and applying specific rules to yourself when you're out in specific places and time based on all the myths you read about. Talking to soils and rocks as if they possessed a spirit. You didn't mind that this peculiar behavior kept you distant from having any friends. You enjoyed being alone anyways.

It's only for a moment before reality strucked like lightning, and it felt like the world turns to jet black. Turns out there's only a specific timeframe where you can let your imaginations run wild before your parents shut you down.

"You're grown up now, It's not proper for you to still act like a child,"

But I remembered you thought it was cute?

"It's still cute when you're little, but not anymore,"

Ah, I see.

"It's not real,"

...

..

Oh

That's one way to crush someone's childhood dreams, but okay.

You cried your way out of the house, hands gripping hard on your chest, you broke your own heart, and you know there's no one to blame but yourself for believing in those lies.

You always knew there were more in this world

But maybe, if you were like the other kids, you wouldn't be as hurted as you were. If you didn't put your rose-colored glasses on, the world still remains the same.

It feels like the world changes based on the way you view it.

Maybe they're right. Maybe it's all just in your head.

You always knew there were more in this world.

You always wished there were more in this world.

This story isn't about the classic of you being the knight beating the dragon and saving the prince.

This story is more than that.

This story, is about you and him.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Fuck.."

It was the 3rd time this week that you forgot to do your assignments, AGAIN, and it's overdue a few hours ago. you consider asking your friends for a cheat sheet so you could immediately play Genshin Impact again. It was the Inazuma update; so you're more than elated to start to explore the new Japan-inspired region.