𝐈.𝐈. 𝐀 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐍 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃

Alternative Title : Act 1 Of Mondstat Archon Quest

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The sounds of ocean waves and the nearby crackling fire were the first thing you hear when you wake up in the foreign world. It took some time to actually open your eyes and scan your surroundings because of the amount of sand blocking your vision.

You figured it's only early in the time of the day considering the sun is going up from what you concluded as the east of the world. You blinked a few more times and squint your eyes to search for the source of the crackling fire. At this point you already know that you're in the beach, but which beach? And ...which part of the world?

You turned your head around as you dust off the remaining sand sticked on your clothes.

Wait, your clothes?

You look down to see you wore an entirely different wardrobe then where are you from. A black cargo pants with what seems to be combat boots but it functions like a sneakers, considering you didn't slip while trying to walk a few steps at the area and how comfortable it is, a gray running jacket, light, waterproof, and has a pocket in it. You noticed the cargo pants that you wore has multiple pockets that can store probably a whole soda can inside of it.

Beneath the raincoat, a plain navy t-shirt with a soft and fluffy texture was dressed upon you. It complimented the entire set and you're sure if you were to look in the mirror right now, you probably look like someone that came out of a dystopian teen movie- hunger games tribute or something. The black half-glove you wore one one hand and the bandaid hand on the other for decorative purpose makes it even more convincing.

You found a seemingly young golden-haired boy accompanied with a flying fairy with white hair besides him. He's poking the sandy surface with a stick and draw what seems to resemble his familiar. It seems like he's telling a serious story from his expression.

And at that moment, you realize.

"HOLY SHIT," you mouthed.

I am actually in Teyvat?! WTF?! HOW?!?!

Your wide eyed gaze caught the blonde's attention and he spares a glance at you, immediately throwing the stick away and erasing his doodling on the ground with both of his feet. But you're too caught up in the situation to react to that. Instead, you try to calm yourself.

Okay, we're actually in Genshin Impact- Teyvat- same fucking thing. Come on, Y/N, try not to be suspicious, you have to pretend you don't know anyone or anything of the stories, even though you're an absolute maniac of the game, DON'T. ACT. SUSPICIOUS.

It takes your whole willpower to not jump and get absolutely batshit crazy in that moment in time. You feel like you can do a cartwheel, drink the whole ocean, collect all the infinity stones, you're on top of the world.

"Hey, are you okay? You're trembling," He approached you first eyeing your unsteady figure that brought upon your realization. You're probably too excited to be here even your legs are trembling.

"Wait, how did we not see you?! Paimon was sure you weren't there seconds ago!" Her voice was more softer and high pitched than you remembered it to be, probably a false memory.

First attempt and Paimon is already suspicious of you, great.

You decided to play the clueless card, you put your hand on your temple and frowned, "I don't know.. my head hurts.." The blonde boy take no time to reply, "Paimon, let's help them," He guided you to the rock where he sits, near the campfire.