𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝙽𝙴: 𝙱𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙰𝙲𝚃...

Today Izuku was dressed in sexy black crop top, a high waisted  black shorts that revealed his thick ass cheaks and just for fun he shook his ass as he walked, his scent let out freely for other alphas in their offices to get a wiff. Strutting his way into the hall way towards the elevator stopped right infront of it and waited for the elevator to ding open.

Ding

The doors opened and few alphas stood there staring at the boy. Izuku entered the elevator then presed a the last botton to the top level of the building not minding the eyes staring at his figure and ass.

Ding

Rung the elevator once it arrived to the top being the last one left. He steped out and walked into his husbands office, quicly pulling out a small hand gun and shooting his husbands secretary before yeling out. " head shot ! " Izuku threw the gun on the floor and pulled out a pocket knife and ran towards the duel haired man with a terrifying grin plastered on his lips. " time to die~ "

Immediatly walking towards his husbads table he threw a knife at his secretary and went up tobhis husbad stabbing the mans eye. Izuku squeeled in happniess when blood began to gush out of the eye that had a scar. The male screamed in agony the pain far to unbearable and falling to the ground. Izuku did the same with the other eye, the duel haired man laid on the floor almost life less as blood gushed out of his eye and on to the boy above him. Pained screams and sound of blood squirting only made the greenette feel even more ecxited. He stabbed him over and over again none stop, whilst seductively saying:

" Alpha~ "

" my bloody Alpha~"

" dead~ "

Finally Izuku stopped his arms tired from the tight stabing he was doing. He stood up walked to the dead Secretary's body and placed the nife next to her and removed the thin  layered see-through gloves he had been wearing the whole time and dug them deep into one of the plants on display. He walked back towards the males body and got on top of him laid flat with their stomachs pressed together. Izuku stared at nothing and let out disstress phermones and let his crocodile tears slowly drop down his gentle pale and bloody face.

...

Peramedics and Cops filled the front entrence of the large building, the omega sitting in the ambulence with a blanket over him- looked down at his hands, cheaks puffed, eyes red and tears driping down his face as he let out painfull sobs. His hands and body trembling not from the cold night but to the fact that he was  hurt for what he had done,  the police officers had just spoken to him about what he had seen when he entered the building.

A small voice called out to him yelling out 'mama' muttiple times though he only thought he was hallucinating but heard the voice get louder and realised its was  his pup! Katsuro! He never died! His still alive!

" Mama! "

" Katsuro! "

The pup and dam both cried out running towards eachother, and tearfully hugged eachother and crying eachothers arms.

The litte rescal being truly amazing at acting, like mother like son, an uncommon saying but fits perfectly for them. They 'both' didn't give a damn about who or which, alpha had died today but acted as if they did.

...

word count: 6 1 6