Part 1: Starting out

You walk on the street. You see many people you don't know but one face you notice. "Is that Daniel Larson?" You ask yourself. You walk up to get a closer look and you realize it is him! You go up to him and ask for a picture.

"Um hello.. are you D-Daniel Larson from TikTok..? I-if so c-can I get a picture?" You ask

"Oh yes I am Daniel Larson!" He exclaims "and you may get a picture!"

You both smile and pose for the picture. Daniel Larson smiles at you after as well. You start to blush but you don't realize.

"You are really cute" he tells you

Your blushing grows bigger and you start to catch feelings for him.

"Oh!" You say startled "thank you so much!"

He offered you a cafe date and you accepted. You both walk holding hands and gushing about each other. Others stare but you don't seem to care. What matters most is the big question you have in your mind.

"So this is the place" he says looking proud.

"Wow this is just amazing!" You say shyly.

"I know it's my favorite place in town for you my handsome king" he states

You blush but you see a group of girls mocking you.

"I know right gay people are so weird" one of them rudely stated.

"HEY! Don't say that! Do you wanna be beat up by me!" Daniel yells while pulling you into his arms. "If not I suggest you to stop"

The girls walk away but he still has you in his arms. You make eye contact for what seems to be forever. As you gaze into his eyes you fall deeper and deeper in love. You had enough of waiting and you pull him down by his shirt and kiss him. He blushes and my both fall on the ground. After you finish your first kiss you both laugh as it was so funny that you both fell.

"So are you ready to eat love" he states. You blush. Nobody had ever called you that. He pulls you up and you both walk into the restaurant.