Sneaky Visit and Dreams

~No one's POV~

Tubbo and Ranboo spent the rest of the day playing and goofing off with Michael. They feel attached to the kid and would kill everyone if anything ever happened to him.

Now it was night and neither could sleep. They decided to continue reading the book.

They sat on the couch huddled together as they open to the page they left off on.

~~~

I did it Ranboo. I went back. I wish I listened to you.

No one caught me, but it seems they've all moved on and forgot me.

If anyone reads this they will be confused. So I'll put the memory of the letters in here.

~~~

They stayed silent and put their hands on the hand print in the book.

They get transport but this time it looks like they are looking at a screen. They see Tommy, but they also see Ranboo.

"How?" They both mutter.

-~-

"I want to go back. I want to visit them all since no one visits me." Tommy writes to Ranboo as Ranboo reads it out loud.

Ranboo looks around, making sure no one is there in his bunker. He takes out a pen and writes.

"I don't think that's a good idea. They will catch you. And I fear what they will do if they do catch you. The things they are planning worry me." Tommy reads out.

"I want to be..." Tommy voice fades out.

The screen fades and reappears and it looks like Ranboo and Tommy are looking right at each other.

"Down by the bay." Tommy continues.

"Down by the bay," Ranboo reads out.

"Where the watermelon rot." (This is Tommy)

"Where the watermelon rot." (This is Ranboo)

"If you go home."

"If you go home, just don't get caught."

"Just don't get caught. But if you do. Tubbo will say, "you're not where you're supposed to be. In Logstedshire. When I go to sleep."

"When I go to sleep"

"The book is in my hand"

"The book is in my hand. I know that in my dream"

"I know in my dream."

"I'll see him there."

"He isn't real, Dream he lies. I know the truth, but I could never tell you or they will all cry. Down by the bay."

"Down by the bay,"

"Where the watermelon rot."

"If I go home."

"If I go home, just don't get caught."

"Just don't get caught. But if I do, Dream will say, "Don't run away, you need to be punished. In L'manberg. My fathers home"