7 years later...

I tell klaus to follow me. This is the first time we made an interaction that wasn't trying to kill eachother . "Ok listen." I said. "I will never forgive you, like ever." "But I can let you earn your way back, cause I low key miss getting drunk and talking shit in other people with you." Me and klaus both laugh. "And I'm letting you earn your way back because I have seen that you want to change, so don't make me regret it." " I won't Alexandria." Klaus said. "So Stefan?" He starts a conversation. He genuinely cares? I don't know what to believe. I reply, "I don't know, I try not to fall for him again but I keep getting butterflies in my stomach and he doesn't feel that way and I said we can be friends." "Oh, well that's unfortunate cause he thinks nothings going to happen." He says and laughs. "Shut up" I shoved him. I go to leave the room but he starts talking. "Alexandria, I really have changed, and I will show you that." Klaus says seriously in his accent. I nod and leave. I really don't know what to think. It's been 7 years. There's a possibility he changed but again, I remember him as the one who killed my baby.
I go back downstairs. "there you are." Damon says. all i thought was here we go again. i really don't like Damon, i know it's Stefan's brother but i really do not like him. "oh you think you're so funny. sitting me next to Stefan and Klaus." i said with all the anger i had inside of me. "yup. i sat you next to your crush and next to your baby killer." i backed up. i reply, "how did you know that?" "i overheard you and caroline earlier." he said laughing. "you know you are a real jerk." i said that and just left