The start of a hellish life

A/N- I'm new to these kinds of fan fics so sorry in advance if it's cringe.
—————————
"Mum mum mum!Get up, I'm getting my quirk today!!" Screams little izuku as he is jumping up and down on his mother's bed. "Alright, alright. I'll go make breakfast" says inko (izuku's mum) in a sweet sounding voice.

Izuku runs to the dining room, full of excitement. "What would you like for breakfast izu?" Asks inko. "Pancakes!!" Izuku replies with a giant smile and closed eyes.

When they all finished eating, they got into the car and drove off the the quirk doctor.

"Sorry kid but it's not going to happen" "heh?" This was the start of izuku's horrid life. He was just told he was quirkless, and that he should give up on being a hero. Poor little izuku still had hope that his best friend, kachan, would still be friends with him.

That dream was crushed as well.

"STUPID DEKU, DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT I WOULD BE FRIENDS WITH A QUIRKLESS KID?!?!??" Yells katsuki in disgust. "But kachan, I thought we were friends" izuku said with tears and sniffles while also have dirt on himself from being pushed over.

"I was never friends with YOU. Your just a useless Deku!" Replies katsuki.

And with that izuku ran. He ran with waterfalls of tears until he ended up falling over in an unfamiliar place.

He was now on his knees crying until he feels something cover his eyes and mouth. Suddenly it was all black.

'Why?' Was izuku's last thought.

A/n- Thanks for reading. Goodbye little bluebirds