Your safe now kid

I'm bored so here's another chapter, not my art btw
============

Aizawa's POV

We got information about the shie hassaikai (when I wrote shie it autocorrected I shoe, lol) and we're their hideout is. There were multiple different heroes going on this mission including allmight, midnight, mic and myself, there were also a few other heroes (just imagine all the heroes from the anime that went to save eri).

We were approaching the building and when we got the signal, we barged in and started taking down villains and searching the place for kai Chisaki.

I got to a dimly lit hallway with a few doors, so I searched each one until I came across the last one that had blood splattered over the glass on the door, I was kind of nervous to go inside and see what may have been in there.

I went inside and it was pretty dark, so I put the torch on from my phone and a almost had a heart attack when I saw a kid dangling from a chain attached to their wrists. I run up to him to see if he's alive, thank god he was, I could see his chest slowly rise and fall. I kneel down and grabbed his shoulders trying to see if he'll wake up. He had a shit ton of burns, bruises and cuts.

He made a small grunt and raised his head to look at me. "Hey kid are you alright?" I asked with a concerned voice. All he did was grunt and put his head back down. I then went to unlock his chains.

Izuku's POV

I was just dangling against the wall like always when I suddenly heard the door open. 'What do they want now, they literally JUST did their experiment' was what i was thinking. I then felt someone grab my shoulders and shaking me, all I did was look up with a small grunt and saw the person in front of me. "Hey kid at you alright?" Was what I heard, they sounded like a man. I didn't have the strength to reply just in case this was one of the guards that the boss sent. I then felt them unlocking your chains, when he finished I just let myself flop to the ground, but instead he grabbed me and rapped his arms around me, it felt nice. "I'm going to get you out of here, ok?" All I did was slowly rap my arms around him and cried. I haven't felt this much emotion in years, it was nice.

A/N- hope you liked this chapter, I tried making it a bit longer so Ye. Goodbye little bluebirds