Am i really free?

A/n- sorry for not posting, I have been busy planning my grad outfit and shit like that. Any ways into the chapter!!
===============

Izuku's POV

I'm not sure what happened after my panic attack, but the next thing I new was I was in a white room, and it took me a while to adjust to the brightness.

After my eyes had adjusted to the light, the first thing u noticed were the medical equipment and all I could think was the lab.

'Did they leave me behind at the hideout?'

'They probably didn't capture all the doctors'

'I'm useless'

'IM SO STUPID'

'Why would hero's EVER come to save a pathetic child like me?'

'useless'

'Useless!'

'USELESS!!!!'

"KID WAKE UP!!"

As soon as I heard that voice I focused back to reality, visibly shaking and tears streaming from my face. I can tell that I'm panting like a dog.

"Breathe" I hear the man say

As soon as my breathing is in control, the man leans towards me, I flinch as he makes contact. I tense up for a bit until I realise that he was hugging me. I was so confused. 'Why is he doing this?' I ask myself. He pulls away and looks at me the goes to the door to talk to some people with lab coats on. I tense up as they start coming closer to me, I start scrambling around in the bed trying to get away from these people.

Aizawa's POV

When we get to the hospital, I see them take the kid to do x-rays and stuff like that. After a few minutes, they say i can go into his room. I see I'm lying on the bed with IVs sticking out his arm, and the heart monitor tracking his heart beats.

I sit down on the chair next to the bed and I start to fall asleep there.

I wake up to the sound of panting and the heart monitor beeping rapidly, I look over to the kid to see him crying and panting and sweating, so I run over to him and try to get his attention.

"Kid!?"

"KID!?!"

"KID WAKE UP!!!" I yell

I then see him look up at me, I know he's focused on me now. "Breathe" I say while breathing in and out to show him. He does this and the heart monitor calms down and so does he. After I knew he was entirely calmed down, I approach him to hug him. He flinched at the sudden contact, so I stayed like that for a bit until he got used to it. The doctors come in and I look over to them while I pull myself from the kid. He looks over at them then starts slowly crawling into a ball. 'Not again!!!!!' I'm honestly getting tired of this, but I feel the need to stay with this kid. I'm mean in all honesty, this kid has been through a lot of fucked up shit, I can't help but want to help him.

[time skip because I'm lazy]

The kid is finally asleep. I see that detective tsukauchi is standing at the door. I walk over to him. "How can I help you detective?" I question. "I have information on that kid." He says eyeing the kid. I'm getting sick of using 'the kid' to describe him, I hope part of that information includes his name.

"His name is Izuku Midoriya, has been missing for 11 years and was kidnapped at the age of 4. His mother is deceased, his father has been missing since the child's birth, he has no aunties or uncles, no grandmothers or grandfathers. He has no family Eraser." He ends his statement. all I feel at the moment is shock and pity for this poor boy.

"I will adopt him"

==========
Hello, I am beyond sorry for not posting. I have been caught up in school since I have been buying things for my friends and teachers. Anyways, Goodbye little bluebirds