Requests [On Hold, Sorry :/]

hello! this chapter is made because i am running out of ideas and also i'm really busy these days (exams, studies, school etc). so i wanted to tell you that i won't be uploading anything until december 20. (i'm sorry, but please understand, i have to study ToT)

but

you all can leave your requests and when i come back after december 20, i'll try to write them! this way i can make up with y'all and also i'll have a lot of ideas for the chapters. and please make sure to mention aera's age gor the plot and a brief (short) plot around which i'll build up the oneshot.

you can leave the requests here-

ps: know that writing takes time and i'll be doing this after mid-december when i'm done with my exams. so it'll take time. please be patient and considerate. don't spam me for an update. and i might not write all the requests, because think about it, it's practically not possible. i'll just do the ones that i think my readers will like and i will enjoy writing.

thank you for reading, and sorry if i sound rude or anything. love you all, (i'll be here, i mean you can still message on my board and i'll reply, but i'll be less active and won't be writing)! i'm sorry for leaving like this, but i have to. 🥺 please take care of yourselves and remember that there is a person who loves you always 💖

"You can love someone with all your heart and still choose to let them go, not because your love faded or weakened, but because you know your love's not gonna change no matter what and no matter where."