"Lightning Boy!"

Crusher waited in front of the racer's changing room, playing with his phone while doing so. Blaze just won another race and Crusher waited outside after Blaze got changed so they could go back home. It was routine already and none of the other racers had any problem with it.

"Hey!" Someone called and Crusher took his eyes off his phone to examine the area, looking for anyone that might have called him. His eyes landed on a racer, a new one, who had red hair that was ridiculously gelled up and had a yellow streak in it. "Lightning boy!" He called out again, with a huge grin on his face. Crusher cringed at the nickname.

The racer approached him and Crusher felt uncomfortable when his eyes traveled down his body. "You're here often?" the racer asked, leaning on the wall and grinning at Crusher. Crusher rolled his eyes at the over-used pick-up line and just decided to ignore him.

Seeing that the other won't answer, the racer frowned. But he smiled once again as he took this as a challenge. "Aw, c'mon, Lightning Boy." The racer leaned in and cupped Crusher's cheek. This guy was a huge red flag and Crusher wanted to do nothing with this guy. "Don't give me the cold shoulder yet. You know, I could show you a real good time--"

"Ehem."

Speedrick and Crusher both turned to Blaze who was standing behind them with a huge smile on his face. The smile was highly unsettling but the racer just only got annoyed with it. He groaned and asked, "what do you want? Can't you see I'm a little busy here?"

Blaze chuckled and put his hand on the racer's shoulder. "Oh, Speedrick." He slammed Speedrick's back against the wall. Blaze smiled at him and in the most cheery voice he could muster, he said, "touch my boyfriend again and I will have your head as my trophy for our next race."

Blaze backed off and Speedrick couldn't move from the fear that Blaze had inflicted on him.

Crusher silently chuckled and took Blaze's hand. They both went home and had a movie night.