Chapter TwentyOne : You Idiot!

Lucy POV
----
I could only watch as Natsu wandered out behind Zeref, not daring to look back. As the door shut, Grai let out a sigh. "Where do those two think their going?"

I lifted my shoulders, staring at the door. Erza swam to the end of the pool, beckoning me over. I stood up, wandering up to the side of the pool. I knelt down, Erza's face covered with concern. "Lucy, I'm sure you realise whatever's happening with those two is beyond good, or safe for that matter."

I nodded, biting my lip. "Yeah. I agree. I just don't know wha...."

I was suddenly interrupted by the loud sound of erupting fire, Natsu's faint voice shouting over the chaos. Juvia stood up from her lounge chair, Gray and the others climbing out the swimming pool frantically.

"What was that?" Gray said, looking towards me.

Oh no!

I immediately ran to the door and tugged at the handle, not budging one bit.

Damn you Zeref!

Erza pulled at it with me, eventually everyone playing tug of war with the door. "Why...isn't this door......budging?!?!" Grai said in frustration, scratching his head. I then clicked.

"Stand back everyone!"

Everyone stepped away, a sudden shockwave of dark energy sweeping across the building. I gasped, everyone being blown backwards by the impact.

I rubbed my head, the continuous sounds of unending fighting still shaking the ground. "What was that?" Gray asked, stepping to his feet.

I ran at the door, focusing my magic energy onto the handle. After a few seconds, a small burst of yellow magic was released, the door creaking open, unlocked.

"Lets go!" I shouted, throwing myself out the door. Without hesitation, the others followed, running behind me to the back of the building. As we came to the corner, about to peek over, another sudden shockwave was tossed at our bodies, all of us being flung backwards.

At the last second, I managed to use the wave to my advantage, doing a successful backflip. Erza did the same thing, a sword appearing in her palms. She nodded, before we both ran round the corner.

We then stopped, lifting our heads up.

My God!

I could only watch as Natsu and Zeref fought mercilessly in the air, a strange force field locking them in, but the energy was escaping as freely as it wanted. Another wave was created as both boys kicked at each others leg, both of them interlocking with a powerful impact.

"What is your problem Zeref?!" Natsu shouted loudly, his hands curling into tight fists. All he got back was Zeref's confident smirk, his hands boiling with dark magic energy.

Natsu's hesitating. He'll die if he doesn't fight full force!

As Natsu dodged a vengeful kick, Zeref fired, a ball of highly densed magic flying to his chest. At that moment, everything turned into slow motion, the only thing moving the magic ball that grew closer and closer every second.

Natsu's terrified gaze, Happy's tears, Everyone's fear. I could feel it all, and a tear that skid down my cheek. I looked up, my hand reaching out to Natsu as the ball was so close to contact.

"NATSU YOU IDIOT!!"