Competition and Stealth

Advance: My hands hurt...

Devil: Why do you hurt yourself for the readers entertain.

Angel: Cause Advance like writing fanfiction and has nothing better to do at the moment.

Lust: Will there be lemons?

Advance: Lust I can't believe I'm saying this... but yet there is, cause have you SEEN how much material there is in the Fate Series? I'd probably kill myself if I didn't have lemons in this book...

Lust: Well I'm going to be one busy personality...

Angel: yes, yes you are...

Advance: On with the chapter, I'm off to go take a cold shower and probably dump my hand in some cold water.

<LineBreak><LineBreak><LineBreak>

Mordred ran up to the signing area while pushing past anyone that got In her way. Some complained, but were quickly silenced by the glare Momo gave them. Ark easily slipped by the people as if he done this a million times before. It's no surprise to Ark that many people young and old wanted to become the King's Knight. However the much older people were turned down and the younger ones were able to sign up.

Mordred being one of them, Ark didn't see a point too it and he still wasn't the best at certain weapons, so he obviously didn't sign up for the competition. Cheering Mordred on sounded much better to the boy.

Ark watched as his sister signed up before turning around and walking towards him. The smirk on her face was painfully obvious. Most of the competition looked to be inexperienced which looks to be easy picking. However there were the rare few that Ark can tell that they have been training just as hard as Mordred.

He obviously couldn't get a good read on these more experienced people, but Ark can tell by the way they walk and carry themselves that each one of them trained for years... so did Mordred. Ark glanced at Mordred who was still smirking beside him probably thinking about how easy this will be.

"What do you see Mordred?" Ark asked crossing his arms. He was curious on what his sister sees in this competition. Like what wise person will say, her confidence will be her downfall.

"Easy competition that's what I see." Ark shook his head and smacked Mordred behind the head making her yelp and glare at the boy, but he didn't pay her any attention. "What the hell was that for!" Ark glanced at her before pointing ahead.

"You see a lot of inexperienced fighters, correct?" Mordred nodded not sure where Ark was going with this. "Look again, but this time look more closely." He watched as his sister looked at the crowd once more. "Watch how some of them walk or how they carry themselves, look at their weapons, get a feel for what type of fighter they might be."

He watched as Mordred actually listen to his words and narrow her eyes. The mage nodded his head at her and waited for her response. He wanted Mordred to know that this competition won't be easy and she need to work for her victory.