Updates

It had been 3 long weeks since Midoriya and Ochako went to Recovery Girl. Today they went back again to check Ochako and the baby's health.

"So the baby seems to be really healthy," said Recovery Girl. "At this time, you should stop using your quirk to prevent any harm to the baby. Come back if you feel like anything is wrong."

"Okay," Midoriya replied as the two got up to head back to the dorms.

They were walking, when Ochako felt something.

"Oh my god," she said suddenly.

"What is it?" asked Midoriya.

"I just felt the baby move," said Ochako.

"Really?" asked Midoriya.

"Yeah," she replied. "Do you want to feel it?"

"Sure," he said.

I cringed so hard when writing this part.

Midoriya put his hand on Ochako's stomach. Suddenly he felt the baby move around a little. At that moment, tears of joy dripped down his face.

"Deku, is something wrong?" Ochako asked.

"No," he replied. "It's just that when I feel the baby move, I know that's our child we made together. It feels so real."

Then Ochako's phone rang. She took it out of her pocket and answered. Midoriya listened as she talked on the phone. She hung up, looking rather relieved.

"My dad found out," she told Midoriya.

"W-what did he say?" asked Midoriya nervously.

"Don't worry, he understands the situation and he said he will support us," Ochako replied.

"Oh," he replied. "That's a relief."

When they came back to the dorm, they found Toga sitting there, looking really upset.

"Is something wrong, Toga?" Ochako asked.

"I don't want to talk about it," Toga said darkly. She went to her room and shut the door.

"What was that all about?" Midoriya asked.

"She had a run-in with Monoma early," said Josh, who was sitting next to Toga before she left.

Don't you dare start saying HimiJosh.

"What did he do," Ochako asked while sitting down.

"He was his usual rude self," Josh said. "It could have been a LOT worse, though."

"How could that be worse?" Midoriya asked.

"Well," said Josh, "she could have had a run-in with Hatsume instead."

"Oh...," said Midoriya.

I'll explain that in the book I just published "Behind the Mask" and another book I'll write "Himiko Toga". Lets just say for now that Toga and Hatsume don't have a good relationship.

*LATER

Ochako went to her room to change her clothes. She chose a pink sweater-vest and put it on. When she tried to zipp it up, however, it barely moved.

She tried a couple times before giving up. It's no use, she thought. It doesn't fit anymore. She found another shirt to put on instead.

*THE NEXT DAY

Class 1A is in class.

"The sports festival is coming up at the beginning of next month," said Mr. Aizawa. "You all will have the opportunity to get your costumes upgraded for training during class."

"Sir, what's the point of that if we wear our gym uniforms during the sports festival?" Josh asked.

"First of all, if you heard what I said, you would know that I said it was for training purposes," Mr. Aizawa said. "And second, why do you have to say something like that when I say something?"

"I-I shouldn't, sir," he replied.

"Alright then," Mr. Aizawa said. "If you want upgrades to your costumes, go visit Power Loader and Hatsume later today."

And with that, Mr. Aizawa went back into his sleeping bag. Everyone else saw that as their que to leave.

Midoriya and Josh noticed that Ochako looked rather nervous, almost as if she was afraid of something.

"Is something wrong, Uraraka?" Midoriya asked.

"I don't think I can participate in the sports festival this year. It just would be too dangerous for the baby," Ochako replied.

"That makes sense," said Josh. Then he saw Toga, who also looked uneasy. "You good, Toga?" he asked.

"I have to get some support items today," she said. "I'm just a bit nervous."

"I'm sure Hatsume isn't the kind of person to hold grudges," Ochako reassured her.

I wish that was true, Josh thought.

*LATER

Midoriya and Ochako were at principal Nezu's office talking about their concerns about the sports festival.

"I suppose it's only natural that you don't want to participate in the sports festival. It's up to you," Nezu said to Ochako.

"If you're not participating, then I won't either," Midoriya said.

"Deku, you don't have to do that," Ochako replied.

"It's only fair," Midoriya told her. "We're a team."

"Deku," Ochako replied, "don't do that. I'll never forgive myself if you do."

These words from his pregnant girlfriend made him change his mind.

"Alright, you two can come back here if any more problems arise," Nezu said.

"Thank you," Midoriya and Ochako said as they left.

Sorry you guys had to wait so long, I was...busy. Please leave comments.