Chapter 2

The White Haired boy woke up. The first thing he see is the sky blue ceiling. He sit and examine the room.

' I'm alive? '

He tried to reach his head but he saw a small pale hands.

' why my hands so small? '

He calmed down and trying to find the bathroom. When he see the bathroom he walk but stumbled. He stand up and walk again. When he's inside he walk in the mirror.

"This is me? But why this body is so pale."

The body is pale but has a smooth and soft skin. Long white hair that reach in his waist. Big blue eyes but dull. Cheek's are tainted with light pink. And height is 4'9. The body is cute but a little bit feminine.

I walk outside of the bathroom and observe the room. The room is simple but comfortable. The wall is skyblue. There is table beside the bed. The bed size is Queen Size bed with sky blue and white color. Beside the Bed is the White Closet with Simple clothes but beautiful.

I walk into the bed and thinking of my past life. And then I fell painful headache. The memories of the body surge in my head.

The body's name is Ash von Augustous. Ash von Augustous is the Older Brother of the Crown Prince of the Human Kingdom.

When Ash is 7 year old he was Cursed by the old lady who is the enemy of his mother. The curse is incurable. Meaning no one will remember him even his parents until he die. No one knows the Name of the Curse.

Later on he noticed that his parents sometime forget him and then in the next day his parents even the people he knows forgot him. He tried to be with them even if no one remember him. But when his parents saw him they will say 'who are you?' 'what are doing here?' and many more. He want to reply 'Im your son' but who will believe if no one remember him.

Because of that he isolated himself in his manor in the middle of the Forest. And when he heard that his Mother is pregnant, his happy because he have a sibling but sad because his sibling will not remember him.

He observe his family

" Ash von Augustous... Isn't that the Older brother of the 3rd Male Lead in the novel?! If I remember it correctly, Ash will die at the age of 18. He killed himself because his tired of being alone."

" I will summary the Novel. It's too long to type. Right Author-chan~?"

[ A/n: You Baka! Don't break the fourth wall!!]

....Back to topic.....

" The novels title is The Light of My Darkness . The protagonist or the heroin have a light magic that's why she is invited to attend the Prestigious Academy or Le'Borne Academy. And then she became a student, then many people bully her because she's a commoner, then the 2nd Male Lead save from her bullies, then they become friends into best friend. She meet the 1st Male Lead because she bump into him, then the Protagonist apologize and then run, then the 1st Male Lead observe her, then he notice that she is different from the other girls, then he is interested in her, he befriend her but the protagonist doesn't want it, just like the other Stories the 1st Male Lead interest grew more and more then he become clingy and annoyed her everyday then they become friends into Best friend. The Protagonist or Heroin meet the 3rd Male Lead in the garden who is reading under the tree. Just like the 1st Male Lead. He noticed that she's different from the other girls. They become friends into best friend. Then Later on, the villain is the fiance of the 1st Male Lead. When she knew about the Protagonist being too close in her Fiance. She bullied here and there. And when the Male Leads know about that. They become Knight shining Armor. An save the protagonist. And then The villain didn't stop. She threaten the protagonist, kidnapped the protagonist and even Assassinating the protagonist. And the Male Leads save her over and over again. Then they give a punishment in the villain. And then the villain banished from the kingdom and didn't come back.

Later on, the Male Leads notice that they fall in love with her then they tell her about there feelings and then the Protagonist tell them that she love all of them?! Like what the duck?! They accept it and they get married and happily ever after"

••••••••••••••••••••The End••••••••••••••••••••••

I know There is many plot holes. But I can't think anything. And I intentionally didn't tell you the hole story because they're will be no thrilling right?! I just tell you about the cliche part because I just want. Hehe...

Gomenasai~

And by the way thank you for reading my Story!!