New Beginning

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬:

Grammar errors ahead (since english is my second language). The update schedule of this story will be horrific. But ill try to post an update once a week (or twice a week if i have spare time).
____________________________________________

CHAPTER 1

November 8th , 763rd

Just another 'normal' day for Kim Rok Soo, as usual, he fell asleep again while reading a book that a friend his recommended. But that 'normal' day started in a very weird way, no its not that monsters attacked the shelter, its just that-

that he woke up in an unfamiliar place.

He is in a room, an unfamiliar room with an unfamiliar woman carrying him in her arms. She has fiery red hair and a pair of reddish brown eyes that seems so happy while looking at him.

'Odd' he thought.
'Where am i? Who is this woman?' he asked.

He started to remember what had happen.
He was in a day off he decided to read a book and while reading it he fell asleep and now he woke up from who-knows-where while being carried by the woman.

He snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the woman started singing a lullaby.

It was warming and soothing. Something that he never felt before because he lost his parents when he was still young.

'Weird, this is weird what is this?' then he started to talk to the woman.

"Wahh Uagh Ahh (who are you)" he said while lifting his little arms

'Huh, Wha- What?'
'What.The.Fuck?'

"Oh my, does my baby need something? did you perhaps pee or poo?" the woman asked.

'Huh?!' thats the only thing he can think of.
Who cares if his arms are little, he is still a full grown adult inside, and because of that question he started to feel embarrass.

Then a sudden realization struck his mind
'Huh? Did- Did i just got reborn? How? Im still alive though?' he asked forgetting about the embarrassment he just felt.

November 9th , 763rd

After a day of thinking what just happened, he came to realized that he really was reborn into a son of a Count and apparently the woman he first saw was his mother, Jour Thames.

And he is now Cale Henituse.

The same Cale Henituse that was beaten up by the protagonist in the novel called [ Birth Of A Hero ].

January 18th , 768th

Many years had passed after he became Cale Henituse. For all of those years, he found out many things such as that, the world where he was right now and the world in [ Birth Of A Hero ] are different.

How it is different?

The world here is like a mix of reality and fantasy world where both things such as car, smartphone, communication device or creatures like elves and vampires exist. Dragon still exist too (they're just blending in with humans).

Of course hierachy still exist.
Nobles still exist.
This is a mixture of Reality and Fantasy after all.

But, even if the world here is a bit different than the novel, the character such as he Cale Henituse, his father Deruth or Ron Molan exist here means that the protagonist , Choi Han, also exist here somewhere and it also means that the events that took place in the novel will happen in this world as well.

And since OG!Cale was introduce as a minor villain in the early chapter, Cale could only shook in goosebumps.

Sigh

Cale, no, Kim Rok Soo hates pain more than anything else and him imagining himself getting beat up by the protagonist can only send shivers down his spines.

'That vicious punk' he thought as he sighed again.
____________________________________________