🔺⭕🔻 Prolouge 🔻⭕🔺

"You very well know the fact that you have been betrayed. Soo why is it that you still hesitate ??" "Oh please shut up. Would you ?? And what's up with this rhyming?? Just because you are helping me out or just because you are some high ass royalty, doesn't means that you can poke your nose in my personal matter."

"Oooohh seems like my lil chiuwawa sure is getting more bold and courageous these days." "First of all you asshole, I am not your lil chiuwawa. I am a perfect human being which you could have easily seen if you had a proper set of eyes. And secondly what happened to your bulky, mubo jumbo Cerberus ??"

"What?? How dare you call me blind ??" "Oh thank God. Finally you heard my request. Finally his high ass royalty accepeted the fact that he indeed is blind. Yup, so watchuu sayin' blind hag ??Oh and sorry. Hope that the mention of god's name didn't give you another headache. But hope it gives you."

"You very well know that what I can do to you. You filthy low life human." "Oh someone seems mad. Go cry about it, bitch. And yeah what are you gonna do to me, you flimsy noodle strand?? Huh, kiss my ass, goodbye." Txuniy said this while kissing her fingertips and slapping her butt with the same hand. After that she ran all around the house while his royal highness started chasing her.

Ok so dear reader let them play the Tom and Jerry chase and in the meantime, I would like to thank you on behalf of the author for giving her a chance by reading this book. So lemme introduce myself. I am Sixa, your narrator for this story aka your servant. "Sixa, help me will you ?? Aren't you supposed to be guarding me, Miss Guardian Angle."

Ah shit, here we go again."Huh a fallen angel and a filthy human think they can take me down, cute." Yes, you heard that correct, opps I meant read that correct. I am a fallen angel as well as Txuniy's guardian angle. And since I am a fallen angle so yup I can curse. Yes, bishes in the comment section who are already typing 'why is she cursing ?? Ain't she supposed to be an angle??' I can curse.

So you might be thinking that what is a human, a fallen angle and a high ass royalty whose actual identity will be concealed until the author thinks to reveal it are doing together.

Yup difinitely doesn't seems to be the plot of some horror or thriller story, which usually begin with some 'the door creeked and he/she saw a dead deaccaed body fallen near his/her doorsteps. Mustering some courage he/she.....' but please be a little patient with the author as the horror and thriller are on their way.

And yeah the author will try her best to make this story as good as possible so please give her some of your support and love by smashing that star button and the follow button. Also if possible please add it to your reading list and recommend it to your friends.

Ok so grab some tea as we catch-up on Txuniy's life up till now. Ahh... shit. Sorry to inform you this but my script for today ended here. Meet you again tomorrow with a new chapter. Your servant will meet you on the same timing on every Saturday. Hope you liked the narration. Stay safe and keep smiling you amazing and special person.

☆   ☆   ☆   ☆   ☆   ☆