🏠inside the house🏠

Third person pov.

Lee's paws stiffened at the sight of the unknown area, new smells entry the car window into her nose. She definitely new there were other dogs and animals around since she can smell the ones geting walked by there owners on the smooth sidewalks.

Her now new owner push his door open while turning the keys and pulling them out. The the rumble of the motor stopped as well as the air conditioning which made it very hot out since it's the middle of summer.

The male walked around the car to Lee's door, pulling on the handle. The door swung open telling lee to jump out.

Lee hesitantly jumped out onto the green grass, her soft, white paws
Landing onto the slightly wet grass, showing that it was water not to long ago.

Her eyes shifted onto a door, the front door was a pale white with a clear oval window in the middle of it. There was a circle rug that seemed to be a brownish whiteish color. Lee's eyes moved over to the window. It was a large rectangular window, white curtains displayed in the front of it.

(Idk what the house looks like so bare with me)

The house was small but cozy looking, Lee's now own walks to the front door and called lee over.

Lee jumped at the noise and quickly befor he could call her again. He pulled out his house key and pushed it into the lock. He turned the key so it was facing the other direction. He slowly opened the door. Lee walked in, the house was decent and tidy. Afuw scratch markings on the bottom edges of the grey couch.

A round wood table sat about a foot from the front of the couch. It had two remotes and some papers on it neatly stacked about 2 inches high.

A TV on a wooden TV stand was in front of the wooden coffee table about mabye 5 to 5 and a half feet away.
The TV was not to big nor to small. Beside the couch was a small kitten
Bed, a green frog plushie sat beside it.

The ste up was cute with the furniture, white carpet and kitten bed. Lee was pretty sure that her owner had a cat. Why would anyone have a cat bed in there house if they dont have a cat???

(I would!-)

All the sudden meowing was heard.

...

"HELLO SISTER"

"SCREEEEEEEEEEEE-"

=______=______=______=______=______=

Sorry I haven't posted lately, I have alot of other books I'm working on and still have to edit almost all of them.

I'm sorry Q_O
                    .

I cry now.

*ugly goat cry*