Chapter 1: Fateful Encounter

The New York night lights beamed through the cold winter night. The walkways where still white with freshly fallen snow. The city that never sleeps truly lived up to it's namesake. The crowds wandering through the 3 am twilight, going about their daily lives. Among the crowd was 4 figures, bundled head to toe in thick winter ware. The youngest, plaid in orange, ran infront of the others with excitement glistening behind his mask.

"I CANT BELIEVE you actually managed to snag us tickets to this, Leo!!" Mikey said with youthful vigor. The young box turtle was almost running in place as his brothers caught up to him. The largest turtle, Raph, stifled a chuckle. "Easy lil man, keep your voice down, alright? I know you're exited to see it, but we can't be jumping around like that!"

Leo walked up behind them, patting Raph on his side,"It's alright Raph! I booked the latest showing for this exact reason! No one in their right mind is going to watch 'Lou Jitsu: Way of the Koi kapers, Directors cut' THIS LATE at night!" Donny came up behind his twin grumbling through the thick layers of clothes. Unlike his brothers who dressed in just scarves and coats, Donny was layered in coats,jackets, hats,and even boot. "Remind me again, WHY did you choose tonight of all nights?! The movie is playing for three days! I can't feel my shell" Leo gave a soft shrug with a smug smile,"It was the latest available one!"

The brothers laughed, exept for Donny, who simply grumbled under his breath. As they walked, there where some odd figures following nearby. Leo was the first to notice these strange figures. Three of them in total, two large burly dudes and one smaller thin figure, boxing the boys in. The slider was about to whisper something to Raph when, with a burst of energy, the smallest figure grabbed the tickets and darted ahead. Leo gasped in shock as he was struck, stumbling and holding his arm as the brothers went to chase after them. However they where cut off when the large brutes side checked Raph and Donny. The two stumbled and fell, with Raph getting back up. Reaching under his coat, he grabbed his Tonphas as took a swing at the brutes.

Leo shouted to Mikey as he and Donny drew their weapons,"Save the tickets!" Mikey nodded with a smirk,"ON IT!" before jumping forward, chasing down the figure as they made their way towards a dark alley.

The darkness consumed the light in the alley, a perfect hiding spot for a ninja. Not so much a wannabe thug. The assailant ran through the narrow corridors before coming to a halt at a dead end. He looked around frantically as Mikey too stopped, hidden in the night. The young turtle took out his Kusari-fundo, giving it a few good twirls for momentum. The crook heard the swinging and turned sharply just as the weapon wrapped around their torso tightly. Mikey grinned ear to ear and did a little jig,"YEAH BABY! who the turtle?! ME! THATS WHO! Now", he said while walking over to the bound up thief,"Let's see who we got here!"

As Mikey removed the hood, his grin fell to a confused one. His eyes locked on the thief as they, or to say he, looked back. Green exposed skin, wide eyes, and yellow and red stripes.

It was another turtle...

Mikey took two steps back, his thoughts racing. Another turtle all the way out here? Wait why was there a turtle?! Was this some sick prank? How was there another turtle? For all he knew, he and his brothers where the only mutant turtles. Did splinter forget one? Was he...? "Holy frijole..." He whispered. A shadow came up behind Mikey while the young ninja was distracted and struck him on the head hard. The turtle slumped forward and fell over, knocked out cold.

 The turtle slumped forward and fell over, knocked out cold