Rest In Peace Lambchop

Lambchop is a 16 year old male tabby cat. I was devastated to see my mom's face when I got home from work when she reveals that my Lambchop passed away. He was already dying when I was at work. Last night was my last night with him cuddling on me. I already miss him dearly.
I first got him when he was 8 weeks old back when I was almost 12 years old, a feral kitten along with his twin chubby brother Tigger, recused at a rescue home. Many years ago, I lost my white cat to terrible fleas infestation on his skin and had to put him down. So my mom get rid of the fleas months later and eventually got Lambchop and Tigger as my new pets.
They were cute, sweet, and always loved to cuddle with me or any of my family members.
Tigger passed away back in 2015 when I was away at my relatives house. He was home for fives or more months later since June, so sadly we assume he died from whatever happened to him.
Lambchop miss his brother but he became more sweeter than before.
For a month, he wasn't himself anymore like senile. Yet I love my fur baby.
I never thought last night is the last time to be with him. I already miss him so much I can't stop crying. I know I can't find any cat like him and I wish him peace to pet heaven.
I only have one cat left and I'll make sure to let her know that Lambchop won't be home anymore. I should've know he was dying but I wish for more time with him longer, but I'll have to accept what happened and hoped he's finally at peace.
I love you, Lambchop
I'll miss you
July 31? 2006 - November 8, 2021