Prologue : Kingdom Of Dwaenia

3rd POV

A certain Blue-Silverish haired boy was sitting in his office , his beautiful Golden eyes loked at the paperwork he has to do. Hia figure was elegant and most likley was the reason for the often missunderstanding that he is a girl .. of course his face playes a huge roll in that game too.

Anyways that's not important at the moment , Important is that we write the Year 500 after the Destroying of the World. Well Rimuru named it like that .. we all now he had it from Earth after all he was way to uncreative to think of a way to count the Years.

But who had guessed that Rimuru Tempest the mentiond blue haired boy will soon be in an Earth / Fantasy like World different as the cardinal World in which he is currently ?

Rimuru POV

<Master it seem's like there is a Summoning Magic again> Ciel mentioned

<How often did I asked you to just name me Rimuru ? After all you are my one and only wife isn't it weird to call me Master ?> I asked her

<But.. R-R... Rimuru Master ! I can't do this> Ciel declared with an blushed face

<Well it kinda sounded cute tho> I said honest which made her even more emberassed , after that she remained silent

<Anyways..> I began <Just denie that Summoning Magic again , like you always do> I said without even thinking to get caught at a Summoning of some kind.

<Are you sure Master ? That would mean you are stucked here doing paperwork> Ciel said knowing my weak points but .. I just got a flashback from Shuna and how she smiled this morning remembering me to do my work today.

'That was way to scary ! Nope .. Without me ! I am doing paperwork' i thought and then ordered Ciel <Just disspell it already>

3rd POV

In an unfamiliar Earth / Fantasy like World The Kingdom Of Dwaenia which is located at the Center of many other Nations .. not only Human but also Monster and Demi-Humans. You could say the Kingdom Of Dwaenia is a little Europe.

This World is a medival like Fantasy World .. Well we are calling that Fantasy Worlds but .. they exist and for the people which are living in it .. it's just their World nothing more and nothing less.

Monsters often are just spawning in the Forests or near Old ruins , also it gives one Demon King Nation were only Monster's are living in and two Nations full of Demi-Humans.

Demi-Humans in the Human Nations weren't lucky and soon became slaves after Human's were Gifted by God with a New Chance .. that's what they say. After all Humans weren't able to learn Magic well they could only be strong in Sword Techniques and similar things.

Demi-Humans are able to use lower tier Magic and also are most likley trained in some sort of Self-Defense Arts. And Monsters were able to use their brute Strengh , Magic and sometimes Skills only their specific Race had.

A war was going on between Humans and Monsters of course .. what could it be anyway.

But back to the New Chance that Human's had received , the so called Summoning of Servants. Humans with that Ability had received at Birth a red Sign on their Body that marked if it was possible to summon a Servant.

But that's not all a Summoning not only needed the Ability to Summon Servants but also specific Crystals and a Summoning Circle out of Blood. It's not important what blood so it would be used simple Monster blood.

But these Crystals only were be able in mines deep in Mountains or the ground so it was rather hard to get one. A new System in the Adventurer Guild with new Ranks was established to controll the Rewards and make those Crytals as a Quest Rewards according to Quest they were diveded into length and also purity.