Three

Louis

Y/n's coming over to watch the film tonight.

I've got food and drinks for when she comes round, though I'm not sure what she likes so I got everything.

"Millie, how do you use this lighter?" I feel pretty stupid asking my fifteen year old sister how to use a lighter, but when have I had an occasion to use it?

"You're joking right?" She comes running to where I'm standing. "You don't know how to use a lighter?" She stands there with her brows furrowed instead of actually helping me.

"Well I've never really needed to use one." I admit honestly.

She takes the lighter from my hand and shows me how. "Can you light the candle, please?" I nod to the one sitting on the table.

She looks down at the candle on the table and cocks a brow at me.

"Louis partridge lighting candles." Not again.
"Who's the lucky girl?" She leans on the sofa smiling at me, waiting for my answer.

"It's just Y/n." I snatch the lighter from her hand.

"So Y/n's the lucky girl that has Louis Partridge lighting candles?"

Millie is going to be the death of me, for sure

"I don't like Y/n." I snap.

"I never said you did," she grins, "but now, I think I will." She spins on her heels leaving me to light the candle myself.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Y/n

I'm getting ready now to go to Louis. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I pull on  some comfy pyjamas because we're watching a movie. What if Louis is wearing normal clothes? The thought pops into my mind, causing me to panic. Then he'll judge me and never want to hang out again. That sounds completely and utterly stupid, so I'm going to ignore it and wear my pyjamas.

I put on a little bit of makeup just so I don't  look dead.

"Bye Mum, I'm going to Louis now."

"No later than twelve," she shouts. "So we can have an hour to talk about it." I shake my head at her answer, smiling.

I get in my car and drive over to the address he gave me.

When the address he gave me comes into view I take a minute to do nothing but stare. His house is big, it's a three story city house.

Nervous, I ring the doorbell. Several seconds later Louis swings open the door, wearing different jeans and the same Carhartt jumper as yesterday. He must love it.

I'm embarrassed that I'm wearing pyjamas, I think he notices too. "I was just about to put on my pyjamas. Come on in, I'll be quick."

I know he's only saying this so I'm not embarrassed, but I appreciate the gesture.

I laugh and watch him run up the stairs.

He swiftly walks back down the stairs a few minutes later wearing red and black plaid bottoms along with a grey top.

"You didn't have to change, I just don't know what you wear to these sorts of things so I assumed it was comfy wear." I hug myself.

"No, no, I wasn't sure either, but I'm glad you wore pyjamas, I don't think I could've sat down in those jeans for longer than twenty minutes." He grins at me.

He leads me to a room down a set of stairs. I take in my surroundings as I walk, from the paintings on the walls to the books that occupy the bookshelves. He opens the door on the far end of the hallway and I see what looks like a cinema, at least I think it is. A large screen takes up the majority of the wall directly ahead of me and two large sofas take up the floor in front of it. My jaw drops. "You have a cinema?" I turn to him.