Gender Transformation

*Turns on the camera*

Shane:Hey guys welcome back to our Truth or Dare and we have a dare thank's to one of my friend Baddy2021 thank you so much

Sonic:Yeah thanks for some truth nd dares thank you! *smiles happily*

Shadow:Yeah thanks so what's the dare anyway *crossed his arms*

Shane:Here I'll put it one screen *he put the dare's and truths on the screen*

Shane:Well the first one is *laughs* Sonic have to turned into a girl for.. Hehe... 2 hours

Sonic:WHAT?!? NO WAY!!!

Shadow:Now this is a Dare i like~ *smirks* and you have to Sonikku~

Sonic:*blushed* f-fine... *pouted cutely*

Shane:Hey Tails isn't done yet?

Tails:Yup *he was sending into female gender and set it up for 2 hours* Ok ready Sonic?

Sonic:Y-yes...

*Tails start to fire up his machine and it transformed Sonic into a girl a beautiful girl*

Tails:Alright it worked!! And wow

Shadow:*blushed and looks away* *cough* *in his thought* why is Sonic so beautiful when his a girl....

Sonic:*he looks at a mirror* Woah I'm a girl

Sonic:*he looks at a mirror* Woah I'm a girl... Hm cool! But i rather wear shoes then this *he looks at his shoes or high heels*

Rouge:Aww but you look adorable big blue~ and it's a high heels hun and nice high heels~

Shane:Well you only have to 2 hour so to be a girl

Sonic:Ok then well im going for a run bye! *runs off*

Shadow:I should go with him-i mean her-i mean..i mean *sigh* I'll just go after Sonic *runs after him*

*Two hours later*

*Tails change Sonic back to normal*

Sonic:Thank chaos it's over

Shadow:Yeah so those males won't have you *hugs his waist* Mine! My Sonikku!

Tails:Uh? What happened anyway?

Sonic:Well... Hehe uh...

Shadow:Me and Sonic were walking down the park then a hedgehoge male flirt him so i punched him but there were some other boys so i told them "get near my Sonic I'll Chaos blast you to pieces!!" And they run off but they're gonna be back hmhp *crossed his arms*

Rouge:Oh~ jealous are we Shads~

Shadow:I am not jealous bat!

Shane:Oh i see well maybe they will get Sonic again since his innocent and cute

Sonic:I'm not cute and innocent *pouted cutely*

Shadow:Whatever you say little lapis *wrap his arm around his waist and kissed his ears*

Sonic:*giggles* Sh-shadow hehe stop hehe

Shadow:Nope *then he licks his ears*

Sonic:Hehe mm~ *he blushed*

Rouge:Aww~

Shane:*was covering Tails's ears and eyes* will you two do that somewhere else. Sonic is not the only one who's innocent *he look Tails them*

Shadow:Hm! Good idea *he picked up Sonic bridal style* your room then Lapis *as he carried Sonic upstairs to their room*

Sonic:*blushing madly*

Rouge:Oh my~ *giggles*

Shane:*sigh* well there you have it guys plz leave a comment and a vote for us and don't forget to send some more Truth, Dares and Questions *whisper's* and i have to get Tails out of here fast... Who knows Shadow will fuck Sonic in anytime soon....

Shane Tails and Rouge:Bye!

*Camera turn off*