Sonic the Maid and Shadow the Pervert

*The Camera turned on*

Shane:Hey guys welcome back today we have Shadow, Rouge and my brother Sonic today and we got another dare

Shadow:This better not be another gender swap *he crossed his arms*

Shane:Nope it's a different dare and it from my friend Baddy2021 and this dare is Sonic

Sonic:Oh cool! What's the dare?

Shane:Here it is

𝙱𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚢2021:
𝙸 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚏𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 2 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜

Shane:Well then is a good thing Rouge bought Sonic a maid outfit

Rouge:Indeed i did~ c'mon Big blue~ let's get you dress~ and your going to love it Shads~ *she smirks then she grab Sonic's hand and drag him to his bedroom upstairs*

Shadow:Hmhp!

*Few Minutes later*

Rouge:*she walks down stairs* may i present you~ Sonic the Maid Hedgehog~ *smirks*

Sonic:*he comes down stairs with a maid outfit that Rouge bought*

Shane:.............. I have no words but I have one, you look great in a maid outfit Sonic, you look adorable

Sonic:*giggles softly* Thanks and Shad- *gasp* Shadow! You ok?

Shadow:*he has a nosebleed but he grab a tissue then wiped the blood from under his nose* I'm fine lapis *then he smirks lustful* better yet *he walks to Sonic with a smirk on his tan muzzle*

Sonic:*he blushed* Sh-shads?

Shadow:*he picked Sonic up bridal style and take him to his room then he whispered in his ear* you know your look sexy and adorable in this maid outfit~ and for making me nosebleed I think you deserve a punishment~ *he smirks lustful*

Sonic:*his eyes widened and he was blushing madly and hides his face with in Shadow chest* Mm~ Shads~

Shadow:*he chuckled softly then he open the door as he went in with Sonic in his hands and closed the door with his feet*

Rouge:Well then~ I hope you guys enjoy this plz leave us a vote~ and a dare, truth or questions in the comment section and look like Shadow for once like this dare or twice~ *giggles*

Shane:Yeah and I probably we should leave them be, I think they need some alone time when Shadow gives Sonic his punishment aka sex

Rouge and Shane:Bye *they fly and runs off to leave the two alone to have their fun~*

*Camera turned off*