Enemy hurt trope!

Kieran's pov:

I was sitting in my enemies living room, reading a book I found on her side table as I think about Vera. The women I hate most.
Or love.
No.
I stop that horrid thought from brewing in my mind.
I bet she's out on a mission or a fucking party. I know she's my enemy but I can't stop thinking about her.
That's why I'm here..
In her house..
waiting for her, to either kill her or kiss h-

That's when I hear the door unlock. She walks in, well actually limping through the door, clutching her stomach with her trembling hands. Her whole body was shaking.

As I see her look down at her stomach, that when I notice the blood seeping through her now crimson colored hands.

She tried to continue further into her house, but quickly failed as she dropped to her knees and let out an ear piercing scream. Not just any kind of scream, one filled with pain and hurt. Tears were soon streaming down her face and I just watched her.

Falling apart in front of me.

That's when she saw me, as I sat on her couch with a worried look on my face. She then tried to stand, as if she was embarrassed to be seen in such a vulnerable state in my presence. Soon, her knees buckle from below her and she starts screaming out in pain from the gash on her stomach. I started running over to her before her head hit the ground.

She was now laying in my arms. Her blood now covering me as well. She just kept..

Bleeding.

"I-It's t-too much. I can't-" I hear her say through a raspy tone.
"Let me help you Vera, just keep your eyes open for me baby" she nods, allowing me to help her. I continue by pushing my hands against her stomach to stop the bleeding. She starts to whimper from the pain. "I know it hurts but only for a second darling. Just breathe for me okay?" I say as I let go of the wound and put my right arm under her knees and my left under her upper back, carrying her bridal style to her bathroom to clean her up.

She has looked away from me to hide the tears streaming down her face. Some start welling up in my eyes at the sight of her in pain for once I didn't cause. I quickly blink them away because I knew I had to be strong for her right now.

As I was walking up the stairs she started to say, "You're supposed to hate me." She stutters through her tears.
"I'll go back to hating you tomorrow, but I'm going to clean you up right now love. Let me make you feel better." She then faces me, pushing her face deeper into my chest and begins to cry harder. I feel her shudder against me.

As I finally make it to her bathroom, I set her down on the low counter top. She groans in pain. I then start rummaging through her cabinets to try and find a first aid kit or something. As I finally come across one, I start hearing her whimpers once again. I quickly walk over to her.
"What wrong? What hurts Vera? Tell me what hurts and I'll fix it. Okay love?"
She starts grabbing her stomach again so I look in her eyes asking for consent to lift up her shirt to get a better look at the damage those fuckers caused.

" I'm gonna lift up your shirt to see the damage okay Ve?" She nods, giving me her consent as I slowly lift up her shirt. I gasp.

There's a huge gash ranging from her her lower left breast to her her mid-right hip. Her breathing starts to get heavy and she says,
" Kieran I c-can't breathe, it h-hurts." I grab her hand and look into her glassy covered eyes and say, " shhh Vera, look at me. You're going to be okay. I'm gonna stitch you up now okay darling? Take deep breaths with me right now and listen to my voice."